Is it possible to truly coexist?? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For discussion of moral and ethical issues.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Aside of phony politicians and fairytale religious stories... THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS...
All men are created equal... but not all men believe in the same things to where we could all "HAPPILY" Coexist.
The clashing of far too many different beliefs while under one roof is similar to leaving an unattended pot boiling over on the back burner.
You see... if you keep adding a little of this... while throwing in a little more of that... while adding a pinch more of this and a dash more of that and then turn up the heat higher and higher and higher....there is only one of two possible outcomes that are inevitable.
1... It'll leave a really bad taste in your mouth OR 2... It's going to blow up in your damn face.
The government is only concerned about overpopulating their own land with "WHOEVER" for votes, animosity and tax dollars.
GREED thrives their stupidity and pissing off as many people as possible seems to be their ultimate goal.
I say the best and quickest way to clean up our quickly crumbling country would be to eliminate "politicians" and "Presidents" all together while bringing back public hangings all at the same time.
A new "rule" book needs to be written and the first law in it is that EVERYONE needs to learn some God damn RESPECT.
If not... then our downward spiral will continue until the idiocy of man becomes the downfall to all mankind
Fun fact: All men (and women) are not created equal.

Also you said "I say the best and quickest way to clean up our quickly crumbling country?" but didn't say which is your crumbing country. Is it somewhere in Africa?
taxizen wrote:Fun fact: All men (and women) are not created equal. :p

Also you said "I say the best and quickest way to clean up our quickly crumbling country?" but didn't say which is your crumbing country. Is it somewhere in Africa? :?:

If you want to consider being conceived thru science another way of being created... then NO... we are not all created equal.
As far as this "Quickly Crumbling Country" for which I speak of... it is the good old "Sold Out" US of A.
joeylyrics wrote:If you want to consider being conceived thru science another way of being created... then NO... we are not all created equal.

When I said the obvious thing that all men and women are not "created" equal I was not refering to relatively rare cases of artificially assisted reproduction but to ALL natural births.

People vary in their capacities, abilities and ancestral advantages. We are not all cut from the same cloth to the same specifications.
joeylyrics wrote:As far as this "Quickly Crumbling Country" for which I speak of... it is the good old "Sold Out" US of A.

Oh that country where everyone believes that "All men are equal, but Americans are more equal than others."
[="taxizen"]
joeylyrics wrote:If you want to consider being conceived thru science another wUnfortunatelybeing created... then NO... we are not all created equal.

When I said the obvious thing that all men and women are not "created" equal I was not refering to relatively rare cases of artificially assisted reproduction but to ALL natural births.

People vary in their capacities, abilities and ancestral advantages. We are not all cut from the same cloth to the same specifications.

OK... now you lost me??
All natural child birth is the same unless you were either conceived thru science OR you're the virgin Mary.
People grow into who they become by how they are raised as well as what inspires and interests them.
Unfortunately... and in this day in age... our children are being raised and brainwashed by the new "Politically Correct" society.
Pants-of-dog wrote:The answer to the OP is: Yes.

Proof: There are these things called cities where people coexist.

I suppose it depends on what you mean by 'coexist' and on variability from city to city, but speaking of the cities that I know (London, Manchester, Birmingham) there is little evidence of the kind of mutual, multicultural coexistance that I take coexistance to mean. Rather, the cities I know have divided into 'tribal', class and ethnic enclaves that exist independently of each other, rather like oil and vinegar and no matter how hard the multiculturalists shake the vinaigrette shaker, the ingredients separate quickly once left unshaken.
joeylyrics wrote:All natural child birth is the same unless you were either conceived thru science OR you're the virgin Mary.
People grow into who they become by how they are raised as well as what inspires and interests them.
Unfortunately... and in this day in age... our children are being raised and brainwashed by the new "Politically Correct" society.

Ugh.. someone born with down syndrome and quadraplegia in a Brazilian slum to a parent who is a penny a go prostitute with a meth addiction and an unknown father is not born equal with a person born with the brain of Stephen Hawking and the physical prowess of Jim Thorpe to parents in a strong marriage who are both well-to-do Oxford Dons.

How much more obvious do I need to be for you to get off your silly "all people are created equal" ideology. In other news: the world is not flat.
Last edited by SolarCross on 11 Jun 2015 13:44, edited 1 time in total.
Ugh.. someone born with down syndrome and quadraplegia in a Brazilian slum to a parent who is a penny a go prostitute with a meth addiction and an unknown father is not born equal with a person born with the brain of Stephen Hawking and the physical prowess of Jim Thorpe to parents in a strong marriage who are both well-to-do Oxford Dons.

:roll: How much more obvious do I need to be for you to get off your silly "all people are created equal" ideology. In other news: the world is not flat.[/quote]

I never said how they were going to turn out "AFTER" they were "Born".
"Uuugg"
I simply was referring to how we are all "Made" the same way.
"Created".
"Born"
"Squeezed Out" if you will.
Last edited by joeylyrics on 11 Jun 2015 13:57, edited 1 time in total.
joeylyrics wrote:I never said how they were going to turn out "AFTER" they were "Born".
"Uuugg"

So you acknowledge finally that the ideological meme "all men are created equal" is totally meaningless?

BTW - your quoting skills are atrocious. Please try harder.
Cartertonian wrote:I suppose it depends on what you mean by 'coexist' and on variability from city to city, but speaking of the cities that I know (London, Manchester, Birmingham) there is little evidence of the kind of mutual, multicultural coexistance that I take coexistance to mean. Rather, the cities I know have divided into 'tribal', class and ethnic enclaves that exist independently of each other, rather like oil and vinegar and no matter how hard the multiculturalists shake the vinaigrette shaker, the ingredients separate quickly once left unshaken.

I do not think you need these different groups to mix with each other in order to have peaceful co-existence.

Here in Montreal, we have many Hassidic Jews who avoid almost all contact with us Goyim. This lack of interaction odes not preclude the fact that we peacefully co-exist.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I do not think you need these different groups to mix with each other in order to have peaceful co-existence.

Here in Montreal, we have many Hassidic Jews who avoid almost all contact with us Goyim. This lack of interaction odes not preclude the fact that we peacefully co-exist.

Indeed and it may be that the best way to peacefully co-exist is by not mixing.
That's a silly chart, if you respected people's space to that extent how would you put compo down the back of their top or put post it notes on the back of their hard hats saying that they are gay?
Decky wrote:That's a silly chart, if you respected people's space to that extent how would you put compo down the back of their top or put post it notes on the back of their hard hats saying that they are gay?

You're right, it's a silly chart, it obviously needed another ring at 40 ft.

What to name it though...

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]