Chatham House: Crises Across the Mediterranean - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

[youtube]WWe-ugj1K58[/youtube]

15:00

Nothing about importing the problems of the Middle East to Europe, but instead vacuous rhetoric about mandatory 'refugee' placement systems and 'resurrecting the ghosts of nationalist regimes' and 'being intolerant of diversity'. I think a crash course in 'tolerance of diversity' is required for this guy. I propose we send him to live in the Banlieues of France for an entire year on a basic income. That should be interesting.

Chatham House provides nothing but fluff and superficialities in these talks, including about other subjects.
Well if you watch both this video and the other one I posted (in the other thread), you will see that Merkel's proposition of a mandatory (fake-) 'refugee' placement system is being proposed by numerous political actors. And they all see it as a solution to a problem that Europe will face the next couple of decades.

That's their 'big argument', which gives you the chance to shoot it down, e.g.

Only it isn't really Europe's problem, now is it. It's an African problem and an Middle Eastern problem, but they're framing it as a European problem. Not only that, but these 'problems' are preventable if African and Middle Eastern countries adopt sensible policies concerning family planning and population control. Instead, we only hear that it's inevitable and that Europe must suffer the burden of these irresponsible child-nations.

I respect the hustle. But when it comes to FAFSA […]

'State of panic' as Putin realises he cannot wi[…]

And it was also debunked.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]