Anita Sarkeesian vs. Humanity - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I hated Anita Sarkeesian in the past, but after actually watching her videos I found them to be an interesting insight into third-wave feminism. The illustration of these concepts really opened my eyes to them.
She eats the genitals off of male babies and turns them into feminists.

This is the only explanation for the weird internet obsession with her.
Syph wrote:I hated Anita Sarkeesian in the past, but after actually watching her videos I found them to be an interesting insight into third-wave feminism. The illustration of these concepts really opened my eyes to them.

This guy is deconstructing Third Wave feminism by extension.
The Sabbaticus wrote:This guy is deconstructing Third Wave feminism by extension.

I'm wary of drawing considerable flames onto this thread given the antifeminist sentiment of the internet at the moment.

There is a lot of unfair vitriol thrown at Sarkeesian from people who have no understanding of the goals of the next wave of feminists. I don't for a second believe that videogames make us more sexist but the current market of videogames does nothing to challenge the problems faced by women. Not to mention the toxicity of online gaming spaces.
Just another feminist nutjob that is all I see here.

Women will never be same as men. It is a pipe dream that will never be. Take it up with nature not me for this state of affairs, as I did not create matters in such a way.

So women, get back to your job of pleasing me, raising kids and looking pretty while doing it.
Most certainly. It has created social devastation and suffering. Rarely witnessed by humanity prior. It is a said state of affairs. But no worries, soon or later feminist movement will be reversed and repressed if necessary. The evil shall be vanquished.

The October 7 attack may constitute an act of att[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]