Best time to enjoy 2014 peach blossoms - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues in the People's Republic of China.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Nyingchi, Tibet, Mar. 13 (China Tibet Online) -- The best period for viewing peach blossoms in Nyingchi in 2014 has been released by experts with the Meteorological Administration of Nyingchi.

Based on a comprehensive analysis of climatological data and phenological observation of recent years, the 2014 peach blossom season comes as usual. Kala village, venue of the opening ceremony of 2014 Nyingchi Peach Blossoms Cultural and Tourist Festival, enters the flowering period around Mar 10 and full bloom from March 20 to April 10.

There are natural wild groves of peach growing in Kala Village, where is called the Peach Valley by local people and surrounded by lush mountains. During peach flower season every year, Kala turns into the best place to enjoy the peach blossoms in Tibet, with mountain slopes being covered in peach flowers.

Various festivities will highlight this year's Festival. Visitors have the chance to encounter Yangkyima, a Monba singing goddess, to appreciate the location opera based on the story of King Gonpo marrying her bride, and to enjoy the Peach Flower Night Gala in the starlight.

Usually only five per cent flowers bloom in early flowering season, when is generally 8 to 10 days ahead of its full bloom.

Bayi urban district enters flowering period around March 10, and full bloom from March 18 to March 30. Nyingchi County, Milin County, and their valleys enter full bloom in late March to early April. Peach flowers in Gongbo gyamda County and its valley will be in full bloom throughout April.

By then, beautiful peach flowers will be found everywhere at the foot of snow-capped mountains in Nyingchi. The Twelfth Nyingchi Peach Blossoms Cultural and Tourist Festival will begin on March 26 in Kala Village, Nyingchi Prefecture.

http://eng.tibet.cn/2012sy/xw/201403/t20140313_1980251.html
Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will do[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]