China want Siberia - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues in the People's Republic of China.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Comrade Ogilvy
No, China will simply overflow Russia with illegal immigrants. The Slavs may be in danger.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Chinese would love to have siberia, I'm sure but they wouldn't be stupid to physically make concessions of land thats russian. The Russian-Chinese relations are already tense and, China wouldn't decide to invade Siberia for some iron ore in the next 10-20 years.
By Napuljun
I hope no one of them fights each other. It would be a very bloody war. I think Taiwan is diverting China from Siberia so I dont think it would happen.
By Boondock Saint
glinert I thought Siberia was a frozen wasteland? I know there are forests and all that but is it good for growing food in such a cold climate?

I dont think you will see China invading Russia ... wars like that dont seem plausable at this time in history ... with the UN and the US being so influential I dont see this happening.

Of course I am speaking as an American so I have nothing to lose either way.
By Napuljun
glinert I thought Siberia was a frozen wasteland?

Gas, oil and diamonds are situated in Siberia.
By Boondock Saint
Gas, oil and diamonds are situated in Siberia.

Yea but he said food ... :?:
By Napuljun
I think you are thinking about the time we were talking about Mongolia Boondock Saint.
By Liberal
Well, if China wants siberia, it should not waste it`s time...
Otherwise, the USA may take it over first :lol:
By Liberal
Just kidding, I dont think China and Russia will go at war. Not in near future, anyway.
By ChePablo
China will probably never be involved in another war with Russia in the near future, but with the USA over Taiiwan.
By Napuljun
I think Taiwan has broke away form the mainland so much that by time China would forget about the tiny island.
By Garibaldi
Nah, China's not gonna invade Russia, although they could take siberia if they wanted too. Personally, they need to re-vamp their agricultural methods, not conquer new lands. Then they need to get an iron plan for post-war retraction of the resources, otherwise they'd be stuck with a giant block of ice. That'll take a good twenty years.

As for the war with russia itself, China would kick their ass. China has better equipment and soldiers, and better access to Siberia. The main reason Russia lost the Russo-Japan War was because they had a hell of a time getting over these mountains; that happened again in WWII after the USSR defeated germany and is bound to happen if this war goes down.
By Napuljun
As for the war with russia itself, China would kick their ass. China has better equipment and soldiers, and better access to Siberia

Russia has lost the Russ-Japanese war but it has shown its might in Siberia in the WW2 where it kicked the Japanese out of Manchuria, I don't think it would be that easy for China as you are makign it.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Slablah wrote:No, China will simply overflow Russia with illegal immigrants. The Slavs may be in danger.

How will the Slavs be in danger if China overflows Russia with immigrants?
Siberia is not land of Slavs, it is land of Mongols and Mongoloid nomadic tribesmen not Slavs. And China does not have one single National ethnic group, it has many, but the official one are the Mandarins and their language is the National language of China and considered Chinese, China includes parts of historic Mongolia and Mongolian peoples whom also live across the Russo-Sinic border forming South of Siberia to politically and artificially divide Siberia, even though it has historically been one united land of one people with a common distinct language, culture, history, and blood-line.
By Gral. Stamelin
Well indeed.
China has many ethnic groups as many nations around the world.
Between the ethnic groups in China we can find mandarins, tibetan, cantoneese, meridional-chinese, manchu, mongolioid, and other less important.
Siberia is the land of the grandparents of all Americans, starting with the genesis of the innuit race, or "eskimos".
By Comrade Ogilvy
Gral. Stamelin wrote:Siberia is the land of the grandparents of all Americans, starting with the genesis of the innuit race, or "eskimos".

Which Americans are you talking about? Surely not the "Americans" that colonize the indigenous peoples of America, like the indigenous peoples of America such as in the:

1. Iruqois
2. Massachusetts
3. Seminole
4. Cherokee

And it was also debunked.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]