Subjective and Intrinsic Values for Labor - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
There are other schisms, of course. The Bolsheviks from everyone else, for instance and others before them. The view of Cuba and other things have also split many.

I guess the other thing is what else would I respond to in this thread?

I could point out that a raise in wage reduces profits; but has not historically or theoretically—in the main—affected the price of commodities.

Or that the tendency of capitalism is to shrink the average wage over time.

Marx lays out why this would happen, but while it's important to be versed in why this happens; at some level I'm personally less interested in why and more interested in the fact that it does. This brings up people trying to find holes in the theories and less about the fact that it the above is true.
Re: Value of labor.

A Large portion of my business was labor intensive.

Categorizing value of such by function is only a first step.

The next steep is to determine the "going" rate at the point in time it is to come in play.

The results in the market as it relates to profitability will determine the value of the research

Use of this approach is sound and self adjusting for most industrialized countries.

Legislation (within industrialized countries) of a preventative nature to disallow the use of

victimized low wage workers must be employed.

No restrictions on competitive advantage arrived at from technical improvements, logistical position or possession of natural resources applied and will be exempt from such preventative legislation.

Like most people who think of themselves as marxi[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]

As for Zeihan, I didn't hear anything interesting[…]