Migrant workers - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By AFAIK
If workers were granted ownership of their workplaces, would those with short-term fixed visas be granted residency in the country of their workplace?

In certain Gulf states migrant workers make up as much as 90% of the population. It would be quite a sight if all the hotels, shopping malls and construction sites were seized by them.
By KlassWar
Absolutely. Migrant workers are part of a country's proletariat. If you exclude part of the working class from the spoils of proletarian dictatorship on the basis of national origin that's no proletarian dictatorship at all, it's a national-chauvinist regime.
The proletariat is an international class, as are the bourgeousie. Problem is that while the bourgeousie go to every corner of the planet to expand their work, the proletariat are boxed in and moved only for the benefit of being exploited.
Indegenous workers are very likely to object to migrant workers taking the fruits of their labour ammassed over generations. I know I would bject if I had come from a long line of workers in a particular town and someone who just turned up suddenly got the same ownership that I did.

Conversly as someone whose investments put him into the minor rentier class migration of workers is great for me as it raises rents and lowers costs of beuilders/plumbers etc

@FiveofSwords Nobody has said everyone is whi[…]

Legal Analysis by University Network for HumanRigh[…]

@annatar1914 That video of the Black Sun is abou[…]

China works with Russia, and both are part of BRI[…]