Communism and Woody Guthrie's influence. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
[youtube]aQLzZ1zlkGo[/youtube]

So what is the plan, brother, brother proletariat? Communism and Woody Guthrie's influence, tell me more. For I love folk music.
So, to obey such influences, do you know there is better World A-Comin'?

Believe me, I see the world A'Comin, and being the proletariat I'm, excited.

I hate to be one, be one of many, drunk for pity
And now you can watch his communist influence on ad supported youtube. Love it.

All these intellectuals and artist, haha I sound like a nazi, have nothing to do with the coming communist revolution. They just play the part to have position in the new order (or to make a buck in the current capitalistic order). But really, the communist revolution is going to come for one reason and one reason only. That being machines will eventually make most of us obsolete and before the elites can eliminate us, they will have to provide for us so we don't revolt to harshly, thus handouts, I mean communism. The difference being that it's not thinkers that make this happen, like most things it's solely technology. When these changes become apparent you will have people come around that predict it or explain it after/before the fact, depending on how lucky they are, but all it really is is how humans react to new technology. This is the case for one easy to understand reason, Occam's razor, people don't change fast, we don't evolve fast. The difference between us and the Greeks, or Buddha, or Genghis Khan is not morality, or civil society, or whateverthefuck. It's technology. Period.

The only way to sustain the premise in this threa[…]

China works with Russia, and both are part of BRI[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://x.com/i/status/1791406694175510965 https:[…]

Narva city removed Muscovite colonial natives from[…]