Stalin was an evil, evil man. - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Workers of the world, unite! Then argue about Trotsky and Stalin for all eternity...
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Reaganite1
renwan wrote:i doubt that in the Soviet Archives you could find an strategy to launch WWIII, that doesent make in sense.
Also why dont you quote " The Gulag Archipelago" as your source? i mean you already used a source full of BS and Lies why not another one like the gulag Archipelago?

Oh wait i just found under my bad a secret paper that says that the Egyptians in 3000 BC wanted to start WWI being allied withred people from Mars!

My post and his source are the same, FICTION!

I mean do you or do you not have an open mind? If you have an open mind you would take the time to read a book that is written based upon the Soviet Archives. Otherwise, it's safe to say that you do not have an open mind and are not open to new possibilities. The history books do not always tell accurately how history happenned and sometimes it isn't until decades or centuries later that we learn the whole truth. Sometimes we never learn the whole truth.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A bill that would enshrine a popular and content[…]

Meh, I prefer Nazis when they aren’t pretending t[…]

BRICS will fail

@paeng The BRICS have the resoources and the fa[…]