US car sales SUV and trucks = biggest sales right now... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Rancid
Michaeluj, a good number of Americans don't live in big cities. Some areas in the United States is almost a requirement to own an SUV or a truck.

actuallly. more than 50% of america lives in small cities and towns.
By Suska
more than 50% of america lives in small cities and towns.
dunno where you get your numbers but supposing that to be true the relevant % would be much lower, people in high altitudes, particularly Colorado do get months of deep snow, most people all the way to Canada don't get so snowed in that things can't be delayed a day or two while the ice melts. At a guess you're really talking about maybe 5% that have a real need for 4WD and high axles. Probably another 5% that regularly need 4WD. I live in the country, if I need these things I buy some gravel, as does everyone else.
By Thunderhawk
most people all the way to Canada don't get so snowed in that things can't be delayed a day or two while the ice melts.

Or plowed.
By Suska
Or plowed.
yeah i was gonna say something about that but we were talking rural which even there usually has a plowing system. i live in the boonies and i can rely on clear highways at least though our drive turns into an ice rink just about anything can drive it all but maybe a week every year.

Those were not nations, dude. They were rival dyn[…]

That letter was fake. https://www.youtube.com/wa[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

British Intelligence: the horde air defence cann[…]

... The USA is like the Soviet Union overmilitari[…]