Favourite cars - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Notorious B.i.G.
good mention! the reincarnation of the Boss engine.

Good to see people outside australia taking note of our cars!!! :D
By Adrien
Hehe!

I had an Aussie friend over a couple of weeks ago and it was the opportunity to discover your cars.. and then argue about who was the best between Holden (his fav) and Ford (mine.. and even more now).

;)

What KILLS me is that with currency rates it is a total BARGAIN! It costs the price of the Mondeo ST220, which is less sporty and has a much quieter engine: 3,0L V6 of 226 bhp, atmospheric (and which is still the most powerful Ford around here).

http://www.ford.fr:80/spg/getImage.asp?imageName=SPG_14_33_0_18742.jpg&filename=gal1_pop.jpg

http://www.ford.fr:80/spg/getImage.asp?imageName=SPG_14_33_0_18822.jpg&filename=ST220_2Col.jpg
By Notorious B.i.G.
Yeah there is an Australian built car by Holden called the Munaro. It is sold in the US as the Pontiac GTO, and in the UK as a Vaxhaul GTO(? i'm not sure exactly the UK name), but in both countries it is cheaper to buy them there then in Australia! lol thats so shit

I remember at one point when the AUD was down quite a bit, it was actually cheaper to buy the car in the states and ship it back over to Australia.

And I have to agree with you on this one. Ford kicks arse over Holden. Holden people will say 'yeah why?' Well two reasons, Sandown and Bathurst! hehe

By Adrien
Hehe, Ford pwns Holden.

I think it's also called the Monaro in the UK.. Not that I've seen any there, but it's in every racing game these days.. Happily enough the XR8 is also often there!

:)

Luke, the Australian, was a big fan of the Monaro.. How can you like this?

I mean compared to the pictures you've posted or the GTP.. He had a word to insult the Fords, I couldn't write it for the life of me but it was more or less like 'sissy'.. Well Monaro that is thy name.

8)

OH, you must also see that in case you haven't already.

https://www.secure.ford.com.au/servlet/ContentServer?cid=1137385321797&pagename=FOA%2FDFYPage%2FDefault1024&c=DFYPage

:lol:
By Notorious B.i.G.
I like both sorts of aussie cars. But Ford more.

That Monaro is an older version, there is a new one with bonnet scoopes to help it appeal to the American market. That one looks good because I look more muscle. But I do like that Munaro, it isn't a nice colour, now is the profile of the picture very good. but the Monaro is a very subtle looking car.

Better Profile

New version with scoopes

A niceish rear view

But still yes the GTP is a much nicer car! And that video is farking funny
By Adrien
If you're a girl, yes. If you're a man, you'll take the RX-8.
By Attica
The Bugatti Veyron is an orgasmic vehicle from looks and specs alone, I don't think you need to drive it to know how good it is. Unfortunately I'll probably never ever get close to one :(

--

The new Holden Caprice is a beautiful drive.

and I love the Subaru Outback. I've had the joy of driving one a couple of times.

Even if Israel eliminates Hamas, it will be a Pyrr[…]

Trump will first cleanse the state appartus and re[…]

How do you stop social media, @QatzelOk ?

Dude. Your dna literally makes you what you are. […]