Marxist Help - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

As either the transitional stage to communism or legitimate socio-economic ends in its own right.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Leigh94
Hi I'm trying to wrote an essay with regards to Marxism within the spectrum of idealism. It is a university essay for the subject on capitalism with regards to Marxist theory. The essay question is: Capitalism has meant - and still means - the wholesale transformation of social relations. Discuss drawing either on Marx or on Weber.

I don't want to ask the answers for what to write but I was hoping you could help to give me a basic outline on how to structure my essay and the key points to include. I wasn't sure whether to go into Marxist materialist theory where all reality is based on matter and for social achievement to take place it had to be laboured to arrive at, and contrast this with the opposing idealist theory where "free will" is central and poverty, for example,miss not a social phenomena.

Hope you can help a bit
Regards
Leigh

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]