Solution to Technocracy's problems? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Technocracy seems to have a problem with three things.

-Incentive to work the full required time.

-Assigning value to things like entertainment, artwork, etc...

-Temptation to become lazy.

I have thought about such problems, and I believe that I have found the solution.

I Propose that a second, non-economic currency be established for such things. This social currency can be used for all services and items which are not necessary or not scientifically measurable. Although this currency may fluctuate in value, it would not be capable of hurting the economy.

-As a reward for working, one will recieve a bit of this social currency.
-This amount can change from occupation to occupation.

The benefits of this second currency would be just as scientific as energy accounting.

-This social credit would provide the extra incentive to work a little harder and choose a less popular job.

-Without earning social credit one cannot entertain oneself, this will solve all three problems. If one does not work he cannot recieve social credit and therefore cannot buy things such as movie tickets, paintings, premium cable, and other things that are not necessary for survival.

I do not see any flaws in technocracy if this second currency is added.

Please tell me if you do....
By Omnist Priest
Yes, but from where can I see this Study Course?
By Omnist Priest
I still support this creation of mine.

If what I have stated to be a problem of technocracy, actually presents itself as a danger, than could it not be used?

If people are not allowed to play when they do not work, than they will work. This does not endanger any of technocracy's benefits, it just solves the potential soviet communism threat.

Kolzene, things like art and entertainment are scarce. They may be abundant, but not of good quality.

Both quality human labor and quality entertainment cannot be forced; therefore I still stand for the entertainment credit as a solution to both problems.
By Omnist Priest
The nazi's used previously accepted ideas and values to achieve power.
(like the "cross" in the Nazi flag).

This is a method that I suggest that you use to gain a little attention.

I think that technocracy should fuse with some other movements.
Perhaps the "Slow" movement, even though the systems greatly differ, many of the goals are the same.

Then I think these groups should create a party that can actually recieve some political power. Technocratic solutions can be used in capitalism, mainly because of democracy.

If I can get my Techno-capitalist party off the ground, I hope all of you vote for me, I will try to get us a bit more prepared for technocracy.

China works with Russia, and both are part of BRI[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://x.com/i/status/1791406694175510965 https:[…]

Narva city removed Muscovite colonial natives from[…]

You aren't very good at concealing your real agen[…]