Education in a Technate - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Alright, you can recieve education in any subject that you want, and are educated based on your strengths, etc..

BUT, how can this be done? If an urbanate will be a small city and therefore the amount of people, students, and teachers will also be small, than how can every child be educated so specificly? I believe that teachers can have such diversity, but not what is needed in every city.

Will students have to move to other cities to be educated? And if so will the technate power (pay for) this move? Will entire families have to be relocated constantly to provide the proper education for their children?

A parent will not let their child travel alone so they will have to move. And the schools of a technate will never be able to provide every subject in every school.

Even though there will be less students, each child will need to be educated in a different subject, and in a different way.
By Le Rouge
Couldn't the construction of nanites placed in a child's body collectively share information within a central library?
By Omnist Priest
You say "near-unlimited budget" often, do you mean that a very high percentage of the economy's net energy will be spent on government-controlled programs? If this is so then how much less will the individual income be?
By Mr. Anderson
I believe this is what Kolzene means. By all means correct me if it isn't.

In a technocracy, there would be an abundance of resources. Instead of getting the equivalent of...$1,000,000 worth of funding, schools could easily get the equivalent of $1,000,000,000 worth of funding. Wouldn't you consider $1,000,000,000 "near unlimited" for a single school?

The pro-genocide crowd are the counter protester[…]

https://i.ibb.co/Bs37t8b/canvas-moral[…]

I was being sarcastic, @FiveofSwords . Hitler wa[…]

Well that seems like a stupid strategy. If I were[…]