Once again a few questions: - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Adrien
Kolzene, what you said on Enlight's thread was clear, thanks. I still have the impression however that Technocracy is like a wonderful car parked with the keys on but and which everybody avoids to keep on taking the regular buses because it seems too simple to be credible.

;)

So, here are a few other questions that came to my mind. So if we see the Technocrat movement like a scientific committee, organization, proposing alternative paths and choices, well they wouldn't mind being consulted by the state apparatus, no? Could the movement go as far as providing some kind of "Technocracy light" for this state apparatus?

Something being like Social-Democracy to Communism; it's not going as far as the original ideology, it can't change as much things as the original ideology, but it's still better than nothing and helps bringing the necessary values and behaviors to the front [if it can stay faithful to the original principles].

And since the Left in power means more control over the economy and centralization and complex planification, i thought that it might be an opportunity for your movement to come to the front, in all independance of course.

No...the truthvis that these people are just lyin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Winston Churchill was one of Russia's great supp[…]

Legal Analysis by University Network for HumanRigh[…]

@annatar1914 That video of the Black Sun is abou[…]