What the hell is "Technocracy?" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sorry for my ignorance on the issue- but it is the first time that I'm hearing that concept. Can someone explane to me what is "Technocracy"? :?:
By JustinGilmore
from what i've read, it seems that Technocracy could get really out of control, and become a pretty scarry system

but maybe i just don't understand it fully, i'll keep reading :o
By A_Technocrat
non-political? Thats impossible

Oh, but it is very much possible. Remove all the trouble making and incompenent politicians and you'll have a government that is worthy to govern.

from what i've read, it seems that Technocracy could get really out of control, and become a pretty scarry system

but maybe i just don't understand it fully, i'll keep reading :o

Personally, I'm more scared at what the current price system government is doing now.

A Technocracy can wield alot of power that can seem fearsome. But its design provides for this power to be controlled.

Yes, do keep reading the material and thinking about it. If you have any questions, please ask.

What do the tweets say? ——————— So with Palestin[…]

World War II Day by Day

They are words that will always ring true. So lo[…]

You didn't watch the video I posted earlier which[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities […]