Links of Interest - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Yoshisinn
I though I would share some sites of interest that, while not directly related to Technocracy, have plans or concepts that applicable to a Technocratic system. I thought I would share the information for consideration and possible discussion.

Schiller Institute and LaRouche
http://www.schillerinstitute.org/
Not advocating any support for or against Lyndon LaRouche, his candidacy, or his political-economic views; some of the projects he calls for in his campaign are applicable to the Technate. His call for North American Water and Power Alliance and other plans for World are quite similar to the concepts that the Technocracy Inc. advocate, from my understanding.

Auxons / Cranking Replicators
http://www.interzone.com/~cheung/SciNew.dir/Discover10.95.html
This is an article that I read some years ago and its still amazes me. The possibility of what could be done with such a system is extraordinary. From my understand of the Technate’s goals, this is a system of really possibility:
  • Minimal human labor;
  • Maximum uses of available resource (its really expands the amount of resources that are “recoverable” – using a Price System word)
  • Little-to-no pollution created, and it allows for clean up existing pollution;
  • Possible with today’s technology with some moderate research, design and development.
Sorry about the sites format, I could find a site with the article in a easier to read format.

There are some concepts and things that I’ve come across that I would love to share, if I could only remember where I read them or find links to them. Concepts and studies like ICONN/Erie (a plan to relocate all coal fire plants and hazardous waste facilities off shore), and an automated/tele-operated combine for farming (I think project was called Demeter).

Please share insights and other sites that could be of interest, directly or indirectly, to the Technate. Thanks.

And , with reports reaching all the way to such c[…]

Source The chief prosecutor of the internation[…]

@FiveofSwords If your jolly Jack Tars were th[…]

@Puffer Fish White males who opt not to go to […]