NFL 2012 Season - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Ignite
Fucking Steelers....anyways,

Zagadka wrote:Seems like a few teams have an overabundance of good quarterbacks, and some are sorely lacking. May have seen one or two new careers born in the past couple of weeks.

/horrible with names

this. I completely agree.
By Kapanda
Zagadka wrote:Seems like a few teams have an overabundance of good quarterbacks, and some are sorely lacking. May have seen one or two new careers born in the past couple of weeks.

/horrible with names

Only seems that way because the QB position is ridiculously and annoyingly overemphasised.

Matt Flynn, Matt Cassel, et al. are just a few blatant examples.

The systems they play in are good. The QBs just fit in.
By Demosthenes
Zagadka wrote:I totally knew SF would blow their lead tonight. 31-3 and I just knew they f*ing Pats would catch up.

Ahhh but they won, so...yeah!
By NYYS
Vikings over Packers next weekend at Lambeau, guaranteed. If they just beat us on a fast track they'll destroy us out in the elements.
By R_G
Vikings bet payout is ridiculous right now.

Same for the Colts.

I put $2 on both teams to win it all and $5 on them to win Conference.

I just couldn't NOT do it.
By SecretSquirrel
Ignite wrote:If you're not watching the Ravens vs. Broncos game then you are missing the best game of the season.

Fucking AGREED

Halftime Update: Flacco and Smith are making me wonder why Champ Bailey is going to the Pro Bowl this year
By Ignite
This is fucking insanity. I'm glad I'm not working right now and that I'm able to watch this football history in the making instead of having to hear it on the radio. Both teams are playing their best. Great game.

SecretSquirrel wrote:
Halftime Update: Flacco and Smith are making me wonder why Champ Bailey is going to the Pro Bowl this year

I'm saying this as a diehard Ravens fan, even though Flacco is on fire right now, he isn't always on fire. Everyone in Baltimore knows that Flacco is a hot and cold situation. I support the guy, obviously, but at the same time he's not the best QB and really the rest of the Raven's roster holds him up. I hope the Ravens make it to the super bowl and win it this year because without Ray Lewis next year I'm going to say it right now, I'm a little bit nervous about the next season for the Ravens. I know the team is more than Ray Lewis but with out that megaton positive influence and that incredible defense saving Flacco's ass I don't know. Either way, that's looking ahead too much. Back to this crazy game!
By SecretSquirrel
I cant believe this... 28-28. Ravens are already doing MUCH better than predictions.... A pick-6 off Manning and another forced Manning fumble recovered for a scoring drive.....

I am a believer now. The Ravens can do this. If Ray Lewis beats manning and leads the birds all the way it will be the best sports story of the year

EDIT: Suggs just wrapped up Manning in a sack lunch, forcing a punt. This is EXACTLY how the birds are gonna win this, by stopping Manning. I wish I could have been in the Ravens locker room to hear Ray Lewis' pregame speech because the Ravens defense is gettin it done
By Ignite
I can't even right now. Unbelievable. I'm going to now get shit faced with my neighbors. It's hard to explain but the Ravens unite this city beyond belief. Insane game.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Moscow expansion drives former so called Warsaw (i[…]

Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will do[…]

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]