Is it wrong to note 100m winners are always black - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Africans, as in, out of Africa which doesn't mean mixes like a man who appears black is actually one quarter. Such as Ricardo Tubbs off Miami Vice.

They do have a superior Cardiovascular system.

This, if I remember, is due in large part because of how the muscles are formed and how the blood travels.

Some African races have flared nostrils. This is no coincidence, this is in part a physical trait as a result of greater circulation.

Just the most basic logical thinking that wider nostrils means you can intake more air through your nose which is the superior breathing when sprinting longer and faster.

And no, that's not racist.
The article linked is a response to the same information I had gotten from Skeptic magazine in the states.

The minute differences revolve around the belly button, and the center of gravity.

I also strongly agree with R to F's stuff on nurture and culture. It just ain't cool to be a black swimmer.

End of story. No need to cry over PC.
here is an other thought....

If the black people really are superior in running, than how come there usually still are white people running in finals of every world event?

Besides that. There was a European athletic championship in 2010. Fastes male on the 100 and 200 meters is Christophe Lemaitre. And that dude is as WHITE as can be! The 100 m female was won by Verena Sailer. She is WHITE as can be! The 200 m was won by Myriam Soumaré, and she is black.

aint that something

The forth tallest man in the world. He is Turk. Now it's scientific proved that the Turks are taller(average) than the Norwegians. :roll:
Now give me a black swimmer ranked in the history TOP 10. :lol:
With left-wing geniuses it's self-evident why France is in ruins. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Varg on 13 May 2012 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
Using the same scientific methods, we can discover many other counter-intuitive results which I am sure left-liberals will be pleased to hear.

Aki Hoshino's bust size was 88cm, and was at F cup at the time this picture was taken.

I guess this means that Japanese girls on average have larger breasts than anyone in the whole world. I better believe this obviously ridiculous conclusion. :lol:
Rei Murasame wrote:Using the same scientific methods, we can discover many other counter-intuitive results which I am sure left-liberals will be pleased to hear.

Aki Hoshino's bust size was 88cm, and was at F cup at the time this picture was taken.

I guess this means that Japanese girls on average have larger breasts than anyone in the whole world. I better believe this obviously ridiculous conclusion. :lol:

Have you seen F cups in real life? I have.

I looked up a ton of her photos, those are questionable F Cups. I mean, yeah I suppose, but they aren't phenomenal.

36GG. Sad she let herself go.
Rei Murasame wrote:Image

Umm... Rei, that woman is not Aki Hoshino. That is Maki Goto.

This is Aki Hoshino, 88F:

This is Maki Goto:

I know I'm splitting hairs, but, c'mon you should know this. ;)
No, because blacks have a higher proportion of "fast-twitch" fibres and more testosterone than whites and yellows. Only morons believe in equality of races.

Absolutely right Varg. Sports science is well aware of this. Only politically brainwashed loons from the left beleive otherwise.Loons who put their ideology through easily proven science. However it isn't 'black people' It is the West African Clade type. East African Blacks don't have this advanatge in sprinting.

The same muscle density makes it vastly more difficult for Black people to win swimming events.

Added to that no west african fast twich type will ever win a Marathon and no east African Slow twitch type will ever be a sprint chamion. Just check out Kenya,Ethiopia and Somalia.
hunter10 wrote:
    The conclusions that are drawn from black athletes dominating the 100m final go a long way to explaining attitudes in wider society, argues Matthew Syed.

The 100m final at the World Athletics Championships this weekend will be won by a black athlete.

Every winner of the 100m since the inaugural event in 1983 has been black, as has every finalist from the last 10 championships with the solitary exception of Matic Osovnikar of Slovakia, who finished seventh in 2007.

Assuming that this success is driven by genes rather than environment, there is a rather obvious inference to make - black people are naturally better sprinters than white people. Indeed, it is an inference that seems obligatory, barring considerations of political correctness.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14679657

Why did you stop quoting the article at that point?

You make it seem like it is arguing that black people are better sprinters. The article actually says the exact opposite, as we can see if you look at the omitted text:

Assuming that this success is driven by genes rather than environment, there is a rather obvious inference to make - black people are naturally better sprinters than white people. Indeed, it is an inference that seems obligatory, barring considerations of political correctness.

But here's the thing. This inference is not merely false - it is logically flawed. And it has big implications not merely for athletics, but for the entire issue of race relations in the 21st Century.

The article goes on to disprove the notion that race is an important factor.
hunter10 wrote:Assuming that this success is driven by genes rather than environment, there is a rather obvious inference to make - black people are naturally better sprinters than white people. Indeed, it is an inference that seems obligatory, barring considerations of political correctness. Also does this assumption have wider reaching impact outside the sports world, as this BBC article will show.

If the black race really was dominating this sport, than no white person would qualify for a world championship.
But white people even qualify for the finals at a world championship.

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]