Euro 2012 bet thread - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Orestes
Poland is about to start getting fucked royally in only 15 minutes, my crystal ball tells me it will end 3:1 for Russia.
By Quantum
Orestes wrote:Poland is about to start getting fucked royally in only 15 minutes, my crystal ball tells me it will end 3:1 for Russia.

It looks like that Poland drawing with Russia at 1:1. Your guys did better than expected but not good enough to have a favourable situation in the next game against the Czechs.

Gómez better score some goals tomorrow to challenge Dzagoev for the golden boot but atleast none of the other choices are winning.
By noemon
So the referees cancelled for Greece a legit goal with Poland and a legit goal with the Czech's.

Cheers.
By Orestes
Haha, proven wrong and lovin' it. Good game overall.

Yes, Quantum, the Czechs will probably destroy us, but for now, hope springs eternal and all that shit.
By Quantum
Lokakyy wrote:Die Nationalmannschaft is going to take gold in this competition. :)

Gómez is also top scorer as well.

The Netherlands needs a miracle to advance to the quarter-finals, otherwise they're more or less finished which poses problems for those who predicted that the Netherlands would win. However, Germany is not safe because they could lose 1-0 to Denmark and knocked out of the competition if Portugal wins.
By Quantum
Orestes wrote:Yes, Quantum, the Czechs will probably destroy us, but for now, hope springs eternal and all that shit.

Five minutes until kick off. Are you ready? ;)

Half-time edit: Greece is winning against Russia, which might send both the Czechs and the Poles out if the match ends in a draw. :eek:
By noemon
ELL-AS

ELL-AS

The refs cancelled our goal with Poland, cancelled our goal with the Czechs, they did not give us a clear penalty with Russia and various other little thingies, but we are here, we are still standing and we ARE THROUGH against all odds because we are Greeks with Soul & Spirit.

ELL_AS.
By Quantum
Looking forward to the potential Germany-Greece match, noemon as it would be a nice way to play the EU feud on the pitch. :)
By Galoredk
You mean Denmark - Greece ;-)
By Maas
I'm so happy The Netherlands only had to play 3 games.
I couldn't stand watching one more humilation.

To think our left back is a 18 year old kid, who played his first game as a professional this year in the Dutch B-league. Him devending against strikers who played championship football... it really wasn't a very good team to begin with.
By noemon
I can't wait for the Greece-Germany game Quantum, first time I wish Germans pass first in the group.
It is time to bring back the classic chant "Auf -wiedersehen", from when Aek defeated Bayer Leverkusen. :D
World War II Day by Day

They are words that will always ring true. So lo[…]

You didn't watch the video I posted earlier which[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities […]

The GOP is pretty much the anti-democracy party a[…]