Euro Cup - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Plaro
Does anyone know by any chance where can I watch live stream game over the internet? Is it even legal these days?
By Corporatios
sportlemon. In my country it is... 'not illegal'.
By Stranger
You should find many streams if you just google a bit (I'm not sure I'm allowed to link to them). Legal or not is a different question, I could watch both games today without such issues, but that depends on the country of course.
By Philby
I think eurosport is streaming the entire event but I could well be mistaken.
By Plaro
I have been searching all over Google but could not find anything, as most of them are either blocked or illegitimate sites that put viruses on your computer.

But thank you people I found one that works, lemon site works in Canada actually. But the Euro Sport is blocked. Conservatives did pass couple of bills limiting "internet piracy" in last year or so, so I guess now we are facing the effect here. :(

But all well that ends well. :)
By Plaro
Watching Germany and Portugal game @ 41st min now. Germany is screwing up a lot: bad passes, terrible shots on net with good goal scoring opportunity. Portugal though is not getting possession enough to be on attacking. So this is mostly Germany's game.

Wow, Portuguese, hit the post with epic style.
By Stranger
Agreed, the German team is making mistake after mistake while Portugal seems pretty solid in both offense and defense (while still somehow not making it their game). The foul against Neuer earlier should have been a red card though, completely unnecessary and aggressive.
By Otebo
If you want a reliable website to watch it on you could use this then simply watch the BBC or ITV online, depend on which channel is showing the game you want. By law, the Euros have to been shown on free-to-air TV in Britain, which is also streamed online.
By Plaro
^
Thanks man!

Was watching Spain vs Italy game. Was very energetic game. Spanish strategy seems to be all about passing and then finding a good opportunity to get a good shot on net. They would really hold their cool and ball until in good position.

Italy is an energetic team too, but seem less organized.

But, good show (game) over all, very Latin, energetic and clever.

@FiveofSwords Why will an accountant make a be[…]

What do the tweets say? Read them? They have ex[…]

Dude, YouTube is your source? You are not a serio[…]

World War II Day by Day

They are words that will always ring true. So lo[…]