Pre-election treat - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By QatzelOk
Paradigm wrote:I like how you used mediocre font to emphasize the mediocre thought behind it.

The font is borrowed from Nets' original.

I liked how it had a "non-designer" look to it after I stripped away all the background color.

Overall, I'm happy with this sig.

In the original Nets sig, we are asked to vote Democrat because they captured the bad guy (Arab leader), and saved a good guy (multinational corporation). I'm not sure if the font Nets chose is supposed to indicate how mediocre this kind of political decision-making is.

Killing Arabs is probably not the best way to run the USA. And saving General Motors - the SUV maker that spends so much money denying climate change and lobbying to stop mass transit construction - isn't the Democratic party's finest achievement. Both of these initiatives point to the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the Western capitalist elite.
By QatzelOk
Beren wrote:What is the old lady supposed to symbolize?

It's actually an elderly gentleman with no teeth.

I just googled "stupid cowboy" to see if I could find an appropriate symbol for a kill da bad guyz foreign policy.

This KDBG foreign policy is there for three reasons:

1. To provide a distraction from financial theft and mismanagement by the Elite

2. To obtain more resource colonies

3. To provide the Elite with a context to blow up one of "their own" cities in order to initiate marshal law if they start to feel threatened by justice.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

The October 7th attack has not been deemed a genoc[…]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]