New sig please: netherlands hup hup - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Nets
Ter wrote:I prefer women with smaller asses.

Agreed.

And Nationalism is so passé, Millie.
By Dr House
Has anyone noticed Codroe started posting again when Psyche got banned?
By Ter
millie_(A)TCK wrote:not all Asian women are subservient but many westerners marry Asians because you're likely to find a subservient Asian woman than a western one, and that's probably what you did.

Most Asian women are not subservient in the way you think they are.

Mine surely isn't (her society is matriarchal) and my Muslim friends tell me that their wives only appear docile but that in fact, they can be ferocious.

Ter
By millie_(A)TCK
ter: is your wife a housewife or does she contribute significantly to your family's income?

And Nationalism is so passé, Millie.

:eh: says you?
By Abood
Nets wrote:And Nationalism is so passé, Millie.
You think that 'cause you're not Dutch.

I want to go back to Amsterdam. :*(
By Figlio di Moros
millie_(A)TCK wrote:ter: is your wife a housewife or does she contribute significantly to your family's income?

Is it at all relative to his wife's lack of subserviance?
By Bella
Ter, I don't which country you've been to but its certainly not Holland. There is a reason why many models are dutch. They're beautiful:

Karen Mulder

and not all Asian women are subservient but many westerners marry Asians because you're likely to find a subservient Asian woman than a western one, and that's probably what you did.

I don't find that model to be attractive at all.

I think in general that Asian women are much more attractive than Western women. For the most part, they are petite, slim and hairless with beautiful straight hair and unblemished skin. Oh yeah did I mention the no hair thing? Am jealous :|
By Ter
millie_(A)TCK wrote:ter: is your wife a housewife or does she contribute significantly to your family's income?

That question is biased and would only be relevant from a Western point of view. I know what you want to find out but I will have to disappoint you.

My wife doesn't "do a job" as in a nine to five scenario, but then neither do I.
She is not a housewife because she doesn't do any household chores. I spend more time with the kids than she does.
She has income from the farm which is her property and which she runs by phoning every day at length to instruct and follow up and by going there for five to seven days almost every month, leaving me and the kids in the city. The income from the farm goes into her own bank account.

Ter
By millie_(A)TCK
I am not completely western as you well know.

Who is the breadwinner in your household? Duh on the chores thing, in the non-western world, most middle-class and higher people have maids, womens traditional role is then managing the house, which is what your wife is doing.
By QatzelOk
Still no signature huh.

Millie, I've disliked all of your signatures so far. They remind me of the magazine covers you see in the checkout line of a supermarket.

So please carry on without my support.
By Dr House
For a moment there I read the title as "neanderthals hup hup" :lol:
By Abood
:roll:
By MistyTiger
Typical House statement.

Still no signature huh.

Only avatars are made here, it seems. I have a sig request that has been sitting in this forum for a few weeks.
By Abood
Sorry, I use Photobucket, which doesn't allow superimposing pics. I can only make sigs that consist of one pic.
By millie_(A)TCK
gawd its just me to get a thread by my haters veer from point. :roll:

I want a sig and I'll be gone by the time it is made I fear. :hmm:
By Abood
Weren't you the one who's like "Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession"?

:p
By millie_(A)TCK
yup but then I was being deliberately provocative, in actuality haters are a waste of time.... and sensitive and insane. They're hilarious and make great writing material, like Ter trying to validate his marriage wasn't based on her fitting the traditional role of women according to patriarchy when he constantly denegrates western women for abandoning their traditional roles. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abu, its why anyone watches John Stewart talking to a right wing pundit. But alas I must wrap up my work here as I am done done done and I find this place boring.

Goodnight, ttyl. ;)
By Abood
You're leaving PoFo?

:eek:
By Dr House
Abood wrote: :roll:
MistyTiger wrote:Typical House statement.
millie_(A)TCK wrote:gawd its just me to get a thread by my haters veer from point. :roll:

Oh c'mon guys I didn't say that to insult Milly. I just misread the title, thought 'wtf' for a moment, and felt like sharing because it was funny.
By Ter
Dr House wrote:Oh c'mon guys I didn't say that to insult Milly. I just misread the title, thought 'wtf' for a moment, and felt like sharing because it was funny.

I found your post funny and then Millie lashed out at ... me ! :lol: :lol:

Ter

Zionism was never a religious movement basing i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting video on why Macron wants to deploy F[…]

https://x.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1801949727069[…]

I submit this informed piece by the late John Pil[…]