Ultra-traditionalist signature - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
Nice actually, hey, have any ideas what could be done with the controversial Teutonic Cross sig? Perhaps we can do something with it?

I was thinking can we actually make the background colours same that of the pofo's background, and then something could be added to the sig. But I have not came up with any ideas as of yet.
There! Perfect!

Apart from the message maybe. Opus Dei is kind of cool, I am reading about them now.

But maybe they will get cross over this? Hopefully this guy wont come knocking at my door:

And now Im off to another attempt at camping. This time with poles and a fully functional tent :)
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espagueti

"Los espaguetis son un tipo de pasta..."

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/espagueti

Noun
espagueti m (plural espaguetis)
spaghetti

I'm pretty sure it is male :p

Anyway, the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster in Spanish is Monstruo de Espagueti Volador, not 'Monstruo del Espagueti Volador', which would be referring to a specific spaghetti, not being used in general.
The reason we say spaghetti is gender neutral is because we are never quite sure what gender the Italians are. After all, their footballers look like men but play like women.

You can tell meazza I said that!
So much work with these signatures :coffee:

But it is quite beautiful to think about though... At this very moment, the spirit of el Caudillo is resting safely within the long and tender tentacles of our blessed lord :angel:

We will all go there in the end :music:

Trump still has sentencing. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM[…]

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]

Ukraine stands with Syrian rebels against Moscow- […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afhanistan and South Korea defeated communists. […]