Homosexuality in the Totalitarian State - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Khenlein
Thanks Jess,

My indomitable jack-booted comrade in arms. Never you mind about the avatar, its not for political reasons. Rather, after seeing Mikhail Sergeevich at Reagan's funeral, I had a bit of a Gorbasm (alas, those were my favorite boxers). Been reading about his life and works like a fiend. All very heady stuff.

One wonders, if he had implented Perestroika, without glasnost (something like what the Chinese are doing with their State Capitalism), what kind of Totalitarian society the Soviet Union could have become.
By Jesse
Snakebite wrote: true Christians won't resist once you're in power more than anyone else. Honestly, why bother them? .

Because many of the tenets of my vision of the future violate their principles - devotion to Earthly authority, scientific precision, cloning, stem-cell research, homosexual marriage, racial equality, sexual equality, evolutionism to name but a few. We need to enlighten them so they won't be square pegs in round holes.
By Hayden
There shpould be no such thing as homos. They are actively created by subliminal messagin g. In a totalitari\an state such a conditi0on would not exist. I bring trheis informstion cfrom the AI that has cbtrol of america., (If the pissants care, thehg will desist hurting me in cowardise , and will talk.,)

[ Jesse Edit: Hello and Welcome! I see this is your first post on this particular forum. I don't know how other moderators of other forums chose to moderate, but here, it will be done with discipline and intelligence. I work hard to maintain the professionalism of this forum, and I hope you'll do the same. With this in mind, please comply with the following requests:

-Don't use childish and primitive words lile 'homo'. Its immature.
-Don't spout wild and ridiculous conspiracy theories. It prevents people from taking you seriously.
-Use proper spelling and grammar. Its hard to read posts when they're filled with words that appear to be nonsensical based on their lack of 'real' words - for example, 'trheis'

Thanks in advance! ]
By Truth-a-naut
Just a question.

Why in this progressive society would you even keep the concept of marriage?

A common-law relationship is much more flexible with regards to the state.
By Khenlein
There shpould be no such thing as homos. They are actively created by subliminal messagin g.

Homosexuality is caused by subliminal messaging?

Is that why I get aroused when I see Soccer players with Nike logos?
By Jesse
Yes, Goldstein, I do agree with that - as well as the role of parents should be drastically reduced, and replaced with youth groups, school, political organisations and friends.
By starman2003
Jesse wrote:
Snakebite wrote: true Christians won't resist once you're in power more than anyone else. Honestly, why bother them? .

Because many of the tenets of my vision of the future violate their principles - devotion to Earthly authority, scientific precision, cloning, stem-cell research, homosexual marriage, racial equality, sexual equality, evolutionism to name but a few. We need to enlighten them so they won't be square pegs in round holes.

Or just eliminate them. They should see my posts on this topic-christianity is the absolute antithesis of an Ultimate Wholism and its Cosmic Evolutionary basis.

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]