Post WW2 Axis Victory - How Long Would It Last? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I'm not concerned about his Army, considering he controlled everything between Spain and Russia for, what, ten, twenty years afterwards? Of course, I'm not quite sure why Martinique stuck in my head while I forgot Haiti...
According to Qatz, the French sensed the urgency to protect the poor blacks and their unique culture from the homogenous, imperialistic British, and the Haitians, in return, were so greatful they adopted their language, customs, and worked their feilds for free.
Figlio di Moros wrote:According to Qatz, the French sensed the urgency to protect the poor blacks and their unique culture from the homogenous, imperialistic British, and the Haitians, in return, were so greatful they adopted their language, customs, and worked their feilds for free.

Yeah, right.... :lol:
Figlio di Moros wrote:According to Qatz, the French sensed the urgency to protect the poor blacks and their unique culture from the homogenous, imperialistic British, and the Haitians, in return, were so greatful they adopted their language, customs, and worked their feilds for free.

I sense almost that you feel that Qatz is not always a hundred percent objective in his analysis.

Can they just catch all the bits with a giant bag[…]

That idiot comedian going on about India is actual[…]

It now appears that Pres. Biden wasn't simply blu[…]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv