The Relevance of Vietnam? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Daktoria wrote:You must have the most boring sex ever.

If I ever visit Leichester, I'll let you know.

For the rest of this, I really wasn't paying too much attention, but we've shown where both the developed nations and the developing nations have had to rely on protectionism and state intervention to grow their industry. It should also be no suprise to point out the flip side- that as countries deregulated and encouraged free trade, their growth slowed and economies stagnate.
By Rich
The first thing the Communist party of Vietnam should do is apologise for its existence and apologise to its people for denying them the prosperity of the American sphere that South Korea and Taiwan have. America's fight in Vietnam was not just utterly courageous, noble and righteous but it also helped stopped the Communist advance. If America hadn't resisted the mass murdering Communist totalitarian terrorists in Vietnam for so long, then other countries would almost certainly have fallen.
Daktoria wrote:Oh God no. What have I gotten into?

Politics. :D

Rich wrote:America's fight in Vietnam was not just utterly courageous, noble and righteous but it also helped stopped the Communist advance.

I'm not sure if you're serious.
Rich wrote: America's fight in Vietnam was not just utterly courageous, noble and righteous but it also helped stopped the Communist advance.

Sure, in 1975... ;)

If America hadn't resisted the mass murdering Communist totalitarian terrorists in Vietnam for so long, then other countries would almost certainly have fallen.

The US would've been far better off vis a vis the communist world had it not wasted such enormous resources in a lost cause.
Hypersonic Weapons

Funny I was about to make a comment, but then I d[…]

Some would argue maybe those people should just l[…]

Liberal democracy was just as stupid a politica[…]

putin´s officials have suggested importing migran[…]