Questions about corporatism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By AFAIK
I am cross-posting this as I made the mistake of starting in the wrong forum.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=150911

-------

fasces wrote:Corporatism- Another way to view them is as special interest groups

I'm familiar with this concept.

fasces wrote:All Auto Workers would belong to a single union, and elect a representative (or have one appointed)

Does 1 manufacturer, Toyota, operate as a nationwide monopoly or does it compete/ collaborate against/ with others, Honda, Suzuki, in the market place? Are cars imported and exported in a free or regulated market? Is Toyota state owned? How are factions/ internal disputes handled within the union?

If there are 1 million auto workers and 100,000 rail workers are they represented differently? Does the auto union have a louder voice or more voting rights then rail?

Do consumers have "corporations"? How are they formed? How do they function? What if a special interest group is overlooked by the state because it is considered to be marginal or inconsequential? Can I lobby or petition the state? I don't have my own representative to contact and air grievances to. Or can I ask my housing rep be able to raise "off topic" issues?

Homosexuals are a special interest group in liberal democracies. I'd imagine homosexuality is viewed negatively by many fascist states due to the lack of reproduction/ nuclear family. If the state is unwilling to provide "sexuality reps" what ability would they have to represent themselves?

@FiveofSwords In England, at this time (1702),[…]

Really? "From the river to the sea...."[…]

The billboards that you pass in your car every da[…]

Biden is right in demanding an evacuation plan for[…]