Sexual Morality in the Totalitarian State - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
So what are your views on self gratification in public in the in the Totalitarian State? One would think there should be nothing wrong with it unless you are going on judeo christian morality. No one has offered a decent explanation why it should be forgive. If one can pop his fingers in the Totalitarian State one should be able to gratify themselves.
By Russkie
you expect a Totalitarian state to allow it? Most democratic states don't allow it either.

Masturbation is a private matter only.
By | I, CWAS |
Russkie wrote:you expect a Totalitarian state to allow it? Most democratic states don't allow it either.

Masturbation is a private matter only.

But what is private about it? Unless you are simply mimicking past customs. You mean I can bare my arms but no genitals why is that?
By Russkie
It degrades society, allowing this also might promote rape and sexual harassment to women.

What about children? you want kids to watch you?
By | I, CWAS |
Russkie wrote:It degrades society, allowing this also might promote rape and sexual harassment to women.

What about children? you want kids to watch you?

How does it degrade society, how does it promote rape and harassment? If thats the case you better outlaw thoughts. Some people don't want thier children to see people kiss but most nations allow it.
By Khenlein
Theres something to be said for Common Sense.

You are either being facetious, in which case, ha....ha

Or you are seriously asking the question, in which case. You're devoid of the aforementioned trait.

Masturbation wouldn't be allowed in public for the same reason people aren't allowed to spontaneously squat and defecate in public. And if you can't understand why that isn't allowed. Well then I can't help you.
By | I, CWAS |
Khenlein wrote:Theres something to be said for Common Sense.

You are either being facetious, in which case, ha....ha

Or you are seriously asking the question, in which case. You're devoid of the aforementioned trait.

Masturbation wouldn't be allowed in public for the same reason people aren't allowed to spontaneously squat and defecate in public. And if you can't understand why that isn't allowed. Well then I can't help you.

You still havent answered the question. So then you must punish people for dogs defecating in public, usually the rule is if they do the owner must clean it, so why would dogs have more rights than man? Also in Iran it's common sense that a man and woman don't hold hands in public.
By Jesse
This is ridiculous.

Having threads with "Masturbation" in the title is unprofessional and childish, I'm editing this thread to bring back a certain level of maturity. If anyone takes exception to my edits, they can PM me. I will keep this forum clean, organized and disciplined - no rabble or immature trash will abound.
By Khenlein
Bravo Jess

You still havent answered the question. So then you must punish people for dogs defecating in public, usually the rule is if they do the owner must clean it, so why would dogs have more rights than man? Also in Iran it's common sense that a man and woman don't hold hands in public.

Well, I hope this does not come as some sort of revelatoin to you. But humans, contrary to what some think, aren't actually dogs. Nor are dogs human.

Dogs don't have any rights per se, other than that they cannot be abused or mutilated by humans (again, humans and people are two different types of creature).
By | I, CWAS |
Jesse wrote:This is ridiculous.

Having threads with "Masturbation" in the title is unprofessional and childish, I'm editing this thread to bring back a certain level of maturity. If anyone takes exception to my edits, they can PM me. I will keep this forum clean, organized and disciplined - no rabble or immature trash will abound.

I don't see how masturbation is chilidish, actually being uncomfortable with the word is, since it is a technical term. Maybe I should refer to it as touching oneself for the squeemish

Well, I hope this does not come as some sort of revelatoin to you. But humans, contrary to what some think, aren't actually dogs. Nor are dogs human.

Dogs don't have any rights per se, other than that they cannot be abused or mutilated by humans (again, humans and people are two different types of creature).

Exactly dogs can't be abused or mutilated, which are rights! That was a poor attempt at the skirting the question, which still hasn't been answered. The only thing I am getting is childish answers, which isn't surpursing, considering totalitarianism isn't original. There is no breaking the mold, only following in the path, mine as well have a theocracy with a 2,000 year old bible as the leader.

[ Jesse Edit: I collapsed and deleted your double-post, to keep the forum tidy. If in the future a thought occurs to you after pushing 'submit', you can edit the post. There is a small option in the upper-right hand corner of the box. Thanks! ]
Last edited by | I, CWAS | on 05 Aug 2004 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
By Jesse
I really couldn't care less what people do to their animals, providing they don't gut it on my front lawn. Animals are just that, animals, and their welfare is irrelevant to us while humans still starve and suffer. The fact that people contribute money to Animal Shelters while there are still homeless people sickens me.

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]