The AntiChrist - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
By Falleen Prince Xizor
It's hard to concieve a way to test the bible's accuracy!! i'm just checking

Smashthestate wrote:
Almost all Biblical scholars who translate ancient Hebrew and Latin will tell you that The New English Bible is by far the most accurate.

Especially considering all the various interpretations of the bible by various branches of the grand old lie i like to call christianity.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Almost all Biblical scholars who translate ancient Hebrew and Latin will tell you that The New English Bible is by far the most accurate.

Interesting, I tried getting some information on the net about accuracy of bibles but it seems that everyone believes that their version is the most accurate and thouroughly researched. Do you have any links or articles for this?
By Falleen Prince Xizor
Damn, i leave for a week and when i return, a lively, intelligent discussion on the intricacies of evil has vanished... What a shame :*(

Yes, they're arbitrarily not counted as violence.[…]

Ascribing all evil to capitalists strikes me as m[…]

What if part of the reason fewer % of white males[…]

It seems irrelevant l It's not, it's where the […]