Art that moves - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By grinner
I don't staff for MTV but I provide animations, commercials and shows for them somtimes.
The dancing footage in the Sammay Hagar animated spot came from a Sammy Hagar music video. I make his tour commercials (and other artists). They usually provide music videos for me to use as sources for the commercials. This reel open is way old but I ran out of scanned drawings. ;)
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
You have the coolest job in the world grinner...
By grinner
I can't argue with that. It's all I've ever wanted to do.
(well and be a husband and a daddy which I'm getting to do as well)
Diggin life... :D
By John Doe
I've been playing a bit with a morpher. Bit rough around the edges because I don't have all the tools and techniques figured out...

evolution

And of course for this forum a bit of politics...

evolution?
By grinner
those are awesome!
careful...
this stuff is addicting.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Clearly...the existance of people like Bush can onlybe explained by that evolution video. I'd like to see Bible thumpers explain Bush to me...

He could only have come from monkeys...

Thanks for that great bit of art...
By John Doe
Thanks for the compliments.

And you're right Grinner... I keep thinking I could clean up some of the artifacts of the morph by editing the individual frames. So far I have resisted the urge, but that poof of white in her hair is bugging me more and more. :lol:

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]