James Cameron Movies - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Potemkin
Terminator and Aliens are two of the best action movies ever made. It's when he tries to make 'profound' 'epics' that Cameron falls flat on his face. :hmm:
By MB.
My favorite Cameron film has always been The Abyss.
By Michaeluj
From my experience of the Potemkin mentions and Titanic, I agree with him. I hope that his upcoming movie will be good.
By Nets
The Abyss was awesome, Aliens and Terminator were both pretty good for what they were.
By Potemkin
The Abyss is one of his best, but unfortunately I think it gave him the idea that he's a 'profound' director who can create deep, meaningful epics. He can't; he's essentially a brilliant director of mainstream Hollywood action movies. When he tries to be profound, he just ends up being mawkish and hackneyed. Titanic, anyone? :hmm:
By MB.
Titanic is just the ultimate hollywood B movie. It makes every michael bay and rob cohen wannabe salivate with desire.

Personally, I think Cameron was having a laugh the entire film, like in True Lies.
By Nets
Oh I forgot True Lies. Very underrated movie.
By Abood
The Abyss is one of the only alien movies I've ever liked.

I need to watch it again.
By Abood
So The Abyss has nothing to do with aliens. I have no idea what I was confusing it with. Either way, I remember liking that movie. But evidently I really need to watch it again.
By MB.
What are you talking about it's all about aliens. :?:
By Dr House
The Abyss was a masterpiece. Terminator was awesome of course, and Titanic was good. I'm afraid I've never watched Alien.
By Abood
What are you talking about it's all about aliens. :?:
Yeh that's what I thought, but then I read about it and got confused. :lol:

The article mentioned "NTIs", and I had no idea what that was.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

so American traitor Russell Bentley kidnapped and […]

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (w[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the White[…]