Photography - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Besoeker
Photography is both a hobby and an art.
For me it is just the former. I am not artistic in the slightest. But I like to get the unusual. Sometimes it works.
Attachments
Thing in Houghton Hall park_zps68iymhld.jpg
Thing in Houghton Hall park_zps68iymhld.jpg (40.63 KiB) Viewed 843 times
By Zamuel
Besoeker wrote:Photography is both a hobby and an art.
For me it is just the former. I am not artistic in the slightest. But I like to get the unusual. Sometimes it works.

That looks suspiciously like LOCO WEED ... It's naturally ingested by livestock in the western USA, and causes all kinds of WEIRD behavior. Fabaceae: Oxytropis and Astragalus in North America. Tie yourself to a tree before you mess with that shit!

Zam
By Besoeker
Zamuel wrote:
That looks suspiciously like LOCO WEED ... It's naturally ingested by livestock in the western USA, and causes all kinds of WEIRD behavior. Fabaceae: Oxytropis and Astragalus in North America. Tie yourself to a tree before you mess with that shit!
Zam

It's quite common here (UK) and commonly called a bur. Bit of a pain when they get caught in my dog's fur, particularly his fuzzy tail. I hadn't heard of any adverse reaction but neither I nor the dog are likely to injest them.

Another plant:

Nature is wonderful.
By Zamuel
Besoeker wrote:Nature is wonderful.

And Kind of weird too!

This is a Giant "Organ Pipe" cactus ... an OLD one!

Zam

@Pants-of-dog no Are pro-Palestine protesters […]

@wat0n I assume you think that the cutting off[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

Its pretty high up there. Modern weapons do not f[…]

A teacher at a Canadian high school has put into […]