Out with the old - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By RedCommunist
I didn't know where to put this so I made it here. I have a simple question.

How do you get rid of a President other then impeachment and waiting till the next election?

I know a coup and murder, but what else?
By RedCommunist
To say the truth there is a RPG I am playing and it has come up to impeach the current President, but its 50/50 vote so I want to push the side in my favor. How do I do that without murder or coup *murder is not allowed, and coup I don't know how I would pull it off in a RPG*
By Adrien
I don't think there is any other way to remove a president.

I guess that when the situation reaches a certain level, and when the president reaches on his own a high level of incompetence, the whole assembly can unite to vote a law to require is resignation. And they can add, like what we did to Napoleon, a law that says that anybody trying to dissolve the assembly would be declared "outlaw".

But in this case it's more a struggle between parties, so the only way is to convince people from the opposing side to join you: either you directly try to convice the deputies or you try to convince the people that the president is a moron, hoping that the opposing side will follow (if they don't like to follow the will of the people they will do it to have a chance to be re-elected: "long term planification, the secret of politics" said Linyeika -a member of this forum. ;) )
By RedCommunist
Well i found out how to coup, I killed the game. Anyway interesting facts about what to do.
By grinner
You could buy a mess of illegal arms from him then sell that info to the press.

Wait... thats already been done.

You could send an intern to his office to blow him then watch him dig his own grave by lieing about it.

Wait... thats already been done.

You could allow him to purchase the office then let him self-distruct when issues his father created come to a head.

Wait... thats now being done.
Waiting for Starmer

All Tories are fuck-ups, whether they’re Blue or […]

Whistleblowers allege widespread abuses at Israel[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 23, Thursday Fascists detained under defens[…]

@QatzelOk All Zionists are Jews, but not all […]