Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 251 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Hillary's alt right speech in Reno is being live streamed if any of you catch it and care to watch. There's literally, like, over 40 people at this thing, I think it's going somewhere and she's only about an hour late so far. The crowd is fidgeting and they're playing multiple songs at the same time. Also, currently at 100 upvotes, 2,600 downvotes. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO GUYS.
Lol @ /pol/ smokers spamming an endless series of swastikas, "Buill the wall," and Deus Vults into the stream's chat nonstop.

You're doing it, guys! You're defeating Hillary.

Edit: Lol Hillary just tricked all of /pol/ into watching her shit all over Trump by listing every fuck up he has made. Buckle in, this is gonna take a few hours.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:It's a stark contrast to Hillary, who has actual issues that she is campaigning on.

Hillary is only interested in money, she is just a puppet, the puppeteers decide what she has to do.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:And "all lives matter" is a racist slogan, in many respects.

Really?
It seems that you just call people that you hate "racists", in this case this word does not have any meaning any more.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:I'd rather be endorsed by the communist party than David Duke.

David Duke did not kill anybody, and he did not call for violence. Communists killed millions and millions, it is a violent ideology.
You have to check your moral compass.
The corrupt media has lost all moral authority with their double standard.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:The "how" is quite simple, you only consume media that will reinforce your politics and reject other media as being controlled by the establishment and therefore invalid...

No, I am open to all kinds of media, I can understand 6 European languages and compare different points of views.

But the established media does not even try to pretend that they are unbiased, it is so right in your face, that you just get sick with these dishonest people.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote: The president that I believe has the best chance to extend our lead and keep us ahead of the game is Hillary Clinton, and I don't think it's close.

Well, you are entitled to your private opinion, but who cares?

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote: She has the connections, the advisors....

Yes, she got the connections, speak the money-bags that sponsor her, and the advisers, and she has got a lot of skeletons in her cupboard, speak she can be easily oppressed by her "advisers" and "sponsors", and therefore she is the best candidate for the puppeteers.

:D

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:....and the experience to keep us on top.

You have made my day! :D On top of what?

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Trump will percipitate America's fall....

Is America "on top", or is it falling? You seem to contradict yourself. If America is falling, then this is due to the corrupt and rigged American political system, that Clinton is supporting, and Trump is fighting against.

America is already a failed state, ruled by corrupt oligarchs, the system is rigged against the people whose ancestors created this state, that was once really a great state.

Trumps called it like it is, his opponents are dishonest and corrupt cucks that want to preserve their position, and these cucks do not care about anything except their own well being.
Based Farage at Trump's rally tells it like it is, too: the banksters want globalism.

noemon wrote:This is some serious bitch slapping being delivered by Hillary.

Thanks for the link Hong Wu.

At least Trump defends himself. All of Hillary's wrongdoings are backed up with extensive paper trails and she refuses to talk about them or hold a press conference.
The alt-right has racist and proto-fascist elements, but it's not really a fascist movement.

The base of support is the same as fascists, but this is true of libertarians as well—and libertarians aren't really fascists either. This is, at worst, Bonapartist. But even that would have to come under the umbrella that he's going to take over completely. Though there has been discussion from Christie and others of putting all federal employees to an ideological purity test, that can't really be taken seriously.

Parallels are there, but this still isn't fascism.
@Hong Wu you actually believe that CTR has sent me here to convince a handful of clearly unmoveable Trump supporters? And you think you can actually meme your way to a presidency and that it has nothing to do with people being ignoramuses who will vote for anybody with an R next to their name? It has nothing to do with Trump feeding into the worst parts of American society? You have actually been placed under some type of spooky mind control and are living your life vicariously through Trump. GO OUTSIDE, BRO!

Donald wrote:America is already an oligarchy. The issue is whether it will be made to behave as America's oligarchy or the rest of the world's oligarchy.

Yeah so we should elect the paid Russian shill, because that will make us be America's oligarchy.

Hillary's policies are better than Trump's policies. Trump wants to take us back to 19th century mercantilism. NO THANKS BRO.

As far as the whole accusing the right-wing of fascism thing; I have never been one of those people for one, and the other thing is that conservatives do the same thing.
Hong Wu wrote:True story, that man was killed in the Iraq war which Hillary supported and Trump opposed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humayun_Khan_(soldier)

Yes exactly, what's wrong with that family? They should be going after Hillary, a key figure in the regime who sent their son off to die for all the wrong reasons.
In America you choose to sign up for military service knowing that you might die. Furthermore, she voted for the authorization of military force under unclear circumstances that the Bush administration purposefully manipulated in order to obfuscate their true reasons for going to war, which are still unclear to this day. Are peopl not old enough to remember alleged WMD's? This was a real fear post-9/11 that the Bush administration KNEW was a falsehood. That is not conspiracy theory, that is corroborated by internal memos released under the FOIA.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:In America you choose to sign up for military service knowing that you might die. Furthermore, she voted for the authorization of military force under unclear circumstances that the Bush administration purposefully manipulated in order to obfuscate their true reasons for going to war, which are still unclear to this day. Are peopl not old enough to remember alleged WMD's? This was a real fear post-9/11 that the Bush administration KNEW was a falsehood. That is not conspiracy theory, that is corroborated by internal memos released under the FOIA.

Do you think Hillary didn't have access to information like that? And why did she double down on that attitude by going into Libya later on? You never go in-depth on anything, that's why I think you're from CTR.
Rugoz wrote:God, Hillary is terrible, couldn't they nominate Biden or Warren?

Or heaven forbid they nominate Sanders....

Probably the main answer is that Biden and Warren probably didn't have the campaign cash(let's face it, you need the bucks to be President in America these days), behind the curtains clout(DNC leak basically shows it was Hillary), or in Biden's case the age/energy to do so(though that same personal impediment didn't stop Hillary).

Glad Farage endorsed Trump. SO, let's face it, foreigners are interested(Nigel Farage and Julian Assange in particular and yes Putin most likely) in messing with your elections this time.... Deal with it, your Party picked Hillary with her terrible record as defense secretary.
Hong Wu wrote:Do you think Hillary didn't have access to information like that? And why did she double down on that attitude by going into Libya later on? You never go in-depth on anything, that's why I think you're from CTR.

What does that even mean I don't go in depth on anything? You're the resident shitposter, you have no room to talk about any of that.

Furthermore, I don't necessarily agree with the US's decision on Libya, but at the same time to portray it as America's war is wrongheaded, because there was a lot of international support for the funding of that revolution. There was also a concrete movement of revolution to support (the Arab Spring). And no, I absolutely do not think that Hillary or any of the Democrats that voted for authorization of the power to declare war (NOT THE SAME AS VOTING FOR THE WAR) were privvy to the information since it was circulated in the Bush administration and deliberately not passed on to congress or the media.

Politico wrote:Myers already knew about the report. The Joint Staff’s director for intelligence had prepared it, but Rumsfeld’s urgent tone said a great deal about how seriously the head of the Defense Department viewed the report’s potential to undermine the Bush administration’s case for war. But he never shared the eight-page report with key members of the administration such as then-Secretary of State Colin Powell or top officials at the CIA, according to multiple sources at the State Department, White House and CIA who agreed to speak on condition of anonymity. Instead, the report disappeared, and with it a potentially powerful counter-narrative to the administration’s argument that Saddam Hussein’s nuclear, chemical and biological weapons posed a grave threat to the U.S. and its allies, which was beginning to gain traction in major news outlets, led by the New York Times.

While the threat posed by a nuclear-armed Iraq was at the heart of the administration's case for war, the JCS report conceded: “Our knowledge of the Iraqi (nuclear) weapons program is based largely—perhaps 90%—on analysis of imprecise intelligence.”
I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore. Will someone please explain to me WTF is up with Donald Trump's lips? Once you start noticing his lip contortions they become totally distracting - to the point you cannot focus on his actual words. The worst is the obscene round pucker, which he seems to repeat about 4 or 5 times a minute. The Donald is no ingenue, and his moue seems radically at odds with his tough guy persona. Doesn't he realize this is lending a Village People subtext to his macho posturing?

Actually, you can't, because the law deals with de[…]

If I was facing felony charges. I would not be ab[…]

Your inability to show how the spread of Islam wa[…]

Is that true? The concept of race, and racial[…]