We Must Fight White Privilege - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Ombrageux wrote:But it's only racist when white people do it.

No, it is not. Europeans engage in nepotism and nobody calls them racist.

Perhaps I can be clearer: I don't mind that Jews are successful (even very, very successful). The problem is when: influential Jews and Jewish organizations hysterically oppose European ethno-nationalisms, while supporting Jewish ethno-nationalism (Israel), or when influential Jews and Jewish organizations hysterically attack "white privilege" (scapegoating us, really), while enforcing absolute silence on far-more-intense Jewish privilege.
Anti-gentilism/anti-Europeanism are absolutely pervasive.

Anti-Europeanism is becoming absolutely pervasive because of racism and nationalism.

Soros's HRW speaks out against Israel as well.

You are focusing your energies on irrelevancies my friend instead of focusing your energy on improving your own condition.
This is not difficult to prove: Israel is an official racial state and receives billions of dollars from U.S. taxpayers and has special economic ties with the European Union. The "liberal" media and Democratic Party find this, broadly speaking, fine. But if any Western is even ONE TWENTIETH as "nationalistic" as Israel, well, then like Trump/Le Pen/Milosevic/Assad/Putin, he's a "new Hitler" and needs to be excluded from power or taken out.

That's how it works and, as bovine as my good Europeans and European-Americans tend to be (it's a positive factor for social unity), the double standard is starting to show.

Long live the Internet! Long live the Meme Wars!
That is non-sense, Greece and Switzerland are nationalistic states.

1) Have banned minarets.
2) Attend military training.
3) Strongly maintain folk culture
4) Have strong nationalisms

France removed herself from NATO in the 70's due to nationalism and reintegrated her armed forces in 2009.

In the Greek case, the state appoints state-approved Mullahs in the Mosques.

The idea that Jews are preventing nations like France to be self-confident is non-sense. Nobody is preventing you from improving your own economic and personal condition and scapegoating others is merely proof of escapism.
I take your point: the problem is in ourselves, us Europeans. If we were healthy in mind and spirit, we would never tolerate that members of the most privileged and ethno-nationalistic ethnic group in our nations (whether in America, France, Britain, Russia..) attack our group for supposed privilege and (weak) nationalism.

But we will not be healthy again until patriots, not globalists and liberals (whether of our own group or others), control our politics and media.

(Nonetheless, those seeking a nuanced and documented appraisal of the most controversial question are free to read The Culture of Critique.)
If our patriotism is judged as to how anti-Jewish we are, then this kind of patriotism is weak, feeble and ridiculous.

Confident nations do not define themselves according to someone else, they define the world and the others.
If a bunch of Turks moved to Greece, became the richest group in Greece, and started saying the native Greeks' "privilege" was responsible for all the ills in the world and began agitating to import all of non-Greece to denationalize the country, I would hope "Greek nationalists" would be fanatically opposed to this development.

But that's just me!
Exactly, SO. It's socially acceptable to demand U.S. taxpayers subsidize a Palestinian-persecuting ethno-state.

But we're not allowed to have one: not in North America, not in Europe, not anywhere.

That's just one of those paradoxes!

In all serious, the practicalities are not pretty when people are mixed. The multiculturalists say: oh well, we've already mixed now: what are you going to do about it? Well, the humane, conservative part of me says: OK, we'll just preserve what we can without being mean to others. Another part of me says: oh, is that what you think?

There may be Nuremberg II Trials one day.
Exactly, SO. It's socially acceptable to demand U.S. taxpayers subsidize a Palestinian-persecuting ethno-state.

But we're not allowed to have one: not in North America, not in Europe, not anywhere.

Funny how you call upon US taxpayers but then deny Black, Hispanic, Jewish, Catholic & Orthodox US tax-payers their tax-paying voice.

And ethno-states is exactly what we have in Europe.

The multiculturalists say: oh well, we've already mixed now: what are you going to do about it? Well, the humane, conservative part of me says: OK, we'll just preserve what we can without being mean to others. Another part of me says: oh, is that what you think?

Multi-culti was fine when Zidane won the World Cup for France or when Algerian French Muslims died in the defence of French colonies.
I think somewhere along the line you have lost your rational abilities and it's a shame, I'm honestly sad.
noemon - It was not fine: it was propaganda. Look at the statistics (whether on welfare, crime, voting..): how does the Afro-Islamization of France benefit me? How will things be when they become a majority? Fun? For my grandchildren?

The native French will become a cross between the Whites of Brazil and the Christians of Lebanon. I cannot accept this for my grandchildren. Can you?

Really, I have nothing but my sincerity!
France has 7.5% of Muslim population.

Civil authorities simply need to take over the Mosques, it is easy and doable.
noemon wrote:If the Turks manage to subvert the Greek nation from within then the nation deserves to die.

I agree with you.

But if Greeks or any other subverted nation wants to survive, then they have to call a spade a spade, speak they have to kill "political correctness" and tell the truth about their problems.

And the first step in the right directions is to rid of the minority that subverted them.

A good doctors has to know the reasons of the illness before he starts the treatment. If you just treat the symptoms, without knowing the reason of the illness, then you are a bad doctor.

So there are two options:

1. Commit a passive collective suicide... but be called "good guys".
2. Get rid of the subversiv elements, survive the subversion... but be called "bad guys" (racists, bigots, etc).

Ombrageux wrote:
The Supreme Court:
(Admittedly, there is not a single WASP on the SCOTUS anymore, but that just shows how perfidious the Anglo can be..)

The Ivy League universities:

One diagram says more than 1000 words!
Last edited by ArtAllm on 01 Aug 2016 21:39, edited 2 times in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:How many of those 1,000 words are slurs like heeb, kike, shyster, etc.?

The biggest lie, slur and defamation is accusing white Christians of some undeserved privileges and call them "bad guys" (racist, bigots, etc).

If you talk about "white privileges", you have to be more specific and tell us about the religious background of the privileged whites.
ArtAllm wrote:I agree with you.
But if Greeks or any other subverted nation wants to survive, then they have to call a spade a spade, speak they have to kill "political correctness" and tell the truth about their problems.
And the first step in the right directions is to rid of the minority that subverted them.
A good doctors has to know the reasons of the illness before he starts the treatment. If you just treat the symptoms, without knowing the reason of the illness, then you are a bad doctor.

There is absolutely nothing that stops you from getting an education, raising a family, promoting your values, empowering yourself and your family and improving your human condition there is no institutional discrimination preventing you from succeeding in life. Blaming the Jews for your failures does not solve any problems it merely underscores the failure. I absolutely agree with you about the symptoms and the treatment because regardless of what you do to the Jews, if you are a failure in life you will remain a failure with or without them around. The treatment lies within the individual to improve his condition not outside.
noemon wrote:There is absolutely nothing that stops you from getting an education, raising a family, promoting your values, empowering yourself and your family and improving your human condition there is no institutional discrimination preventing you from succeeding in life.

Do you live in a parallel universe?

noemon wrote:Blaming the Jews for your failures does not solve any problems it merely underscores the failure.

What failures are you talking about?
And why not tell the Blacks in Africa or the West that they are responsible for their failures, and abolish all affirmative actions and quotas that discriminate against white people with Christian background?

noemon wrote:I absolutely agree with you about the symptoms and the treatment because regardless of what you do to the Jews, if you are a failure in life you will remain a failure with or without them around.

Are only whites with Christian background responsible for their failures, or does this apply to Blacks, too?

To talk about the non-existent "white privilege" is OK, Blacks in the USA are a failure, because it is something else fault (racism, etc).

But to be more specific about the religious background of the "privileged whites" is taboo, and you are a failure, if you do not get the job because of racial quotas, that discriminate against whites with Christian background?

The same is true with the Ivy League students, not the most gifted get the privilege to study in the Ivy League universities, but the "usual suspects", despite their moderate achievements.

noemon wrote:The treatment lies within the individual to improve his condition not outside.

Sorry, but what you say does not make any sense.
If the system is rigged, then you are not treated according to your merits.

An honest Jew wrote a paper about the lack of meritocracy in the USA.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... ritocracy/

The system is rigged against white people with Christian background, they do good at school, they do better than Jews, but they are not treated according to their merits.

They fail because of racism directed against white people with Christian background.

The same can be said about any nation, created by white Christians.
ArtAllm wrote:The biggest lie, slur and defamation is accusing white Christians...

...No, the biggest lie is white supremacists inventing "white Christians" as a pathetic set of victims that needs to be coddled. Whether Jewish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Italian, or any other "white group," you try to rope into a brand new identity, what I say is true for millions of us:

For centuries my ancestors were scum to be exterminated. Protestants murdered and persecuted us, and we left. We came to the United States where we were forced to work for the Protestant masters and (perhaps rightly or wrongly) not allowed to be considered white.

Fifty years ago your KKK was torturing us and stringing us up alongside blacks.

Thirty years ago your proud "white race," were stoning me and the other Irish Catholics for being, "Beaners."

Now you come to us like centuries of liberal governments before, hand extended, and telling us to destroy our own identity and become some bland version of white you just invented. We must forget you murdering us, torturing us, and raping us and concentrate on how scared you are of the racist narratives about other people you invented.

That's why these attempts to build a "white race," will always fail.

You don't get to pretend to be victimized by your own victimization, even if you've extended white privilege to the Jews, Irish, and Italians in an attempt to create a bigger team to attack everyone else. Most of us are quite capable of making our own way without having to join a group conjured out of imagination that pathetically wants to be known as victims.

Me and millions and millions whites like me aren't going to rest until everyone gets that and aren't going to join this johnny-come-lately acceptance of all whites being a single group that watches out for itself or whatever. We won't stop until everyone is extended such privilege.
The Immortal Goon wrote:For centuries my ancestors were scum to be exterminated.

I am sorry you have such a bad background, but there is no collective responsibility.
And I doubt that other Irishmen share your opinion.
I am proud of my ancestors, they were great and honest people, they were not parasites in a host nation.

They worked hard and made their country a better place to live in.

Unfortunately, their country is now being destroyed... they would rotate in their graves if they could see what happened to their country and their posterity...
The point was less about that detail than it was about the creation of a, "white identity," or whatever.

Why should I be worried about protecting this abstraction of whites that ye just invented?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls , I recall you talking about how they […]

@Tainari88 White people, black music ... Elvi[…]

I already answered this, but here it is again: I[…]

Because it is your argument. Given I've already[…]