We Must Fight White Privilege - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
ArtAllm wrote:Do you live in a parallel universe?
What failures are you talking about?

You tell me. You claim that you are being discriminated against and that has prevented you from competing with Jews on equal terms resulting in your failure.

And why not tell the Blacks in Africa or the West that they are responsible for their failures, and abolish all affirmative actions and quotas that discriminate against white people with Christian background?

If you bring forward discriminatory practises we will discuss them for their merits or lack there-of. I do not see any Black people complaining in here, I see you crying like a little girl for the bad hand fate has served you for being born a white male in the US.

Are only whites with Christian background responsible for their failures, or does this apply to Blacks, too?

Black people were literally enslaved by white people for a few centuries, they were given the right to vote mere decades ago and institutional discrimination has pervaded their entire social life for decades.

The same is true with the Ivy League students, not the most gifted get the privilege to study in the Ivy League universities, but the "usual suspects", despite their moderate achievements.
An honest Jew wrote a paper about the lack of meritocracy in the USA.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... ritocracy/
The system is rigged against white people with Christian background, they do good at school, they do better than Jews, but they are not treated according to their merits.

Your source says that rich people send their children from kindergarten to elite schools which act as conveyor belts for Ivy League enrolment, and when Bernie Sanders started talking about education, you called him a commie. :roll:
SO - I understand your opposition to racism. But don't you think you should go after.. the biggest baddest racists of all time? And it's pretty obvious that these big bad racists are more racist and more ruthless than the humble WASP is. It never occurred to the WASP to make an entire religion of racism. And who but the tragically noble WASP was gracious enough to allow himself to ELBOWED OUT OF HIS OWN UNIVERSITY AND COUNTRY!)

I don't agree with all the Nation of Islam or Dieudonné has to say: but at least, whatever their grievances against my people, they have the courage to denounce the powerful. There's something cowardly about being on the pay of George Soros and railing against "white privilege" as though racist WASPs actually still ruled the United States in any sense.
Ombrageux wrote:SO - I understand your opposition to racism. But don't you think you should go after.. the biggest baddest racists of all time? And it's pretty obvious that these big bad racists are more racist and more ruthless than the humble WASP is. It never occurred to the WASP to make an entire religion of racism. And who but the tragically noble WASP was gracious enough to allow himself to ELBOWED OUT OF HIS OWN UNIVERSITY AND COUNTRY!)

I don't agree with all the Nation of Islam or Dieudonné has to say: but at least, whatever their grievances against my people, they have the courage to denounce the powerful. There's something cowardly about being on the pay of George Soros and railing against "white privilege" as though racist WASPs actually still ruled the United States in any sense.

You can pick a hate topic and see what the Bible says about it. The Old Testament Bible and the Quran are actually pretty similar. In fact Jesus and Moses are the most mentioned names in the Quran.

Here is a short list of "Kill them" topics in the Bible, and where to find them;
http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-hom ... the-bible/

I agree that the are more racist. Because they are a 3rd world Country and haven't Progressed as much as we have. Progress is necessary in everything in life.

It's crazy to watch the ones who only progress a little judge the ones that don't progress at all. It's even more crazy to watch them judge people that have progressed beyond them, then finally catch up to the progress you had 5-10 years ago and act like it was their idea.
The Immortal Goon wrote:Whether Jewish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Italian, or any other "white group," you try to rope into a brand new identity...

White supremacists did not expand this definition of whiteness, this was done by critical race theorists and pseudo-Marxists who believed that the superstructure determined the economic base instead of the other way around. Reactionaries today who embrace a more liberally-distributed definition of whiteness are simply issuing an antithesis to this expanded definition, which was intended as a critique of capitalist hegemony rather than reactionary or far-right philosophy.
noemon wrote:
You claim that you are being discriminated against and that has prevented you from competing with Jews on equal terms resulting in your failure.

I was not talking about me, I was talking about white Americans with non-Jewish background, and I have supported my claims with factual data ( The Myth about American Meritocracy).

noemon wrote:
I do not see any Black people complaining in here, I see you crying like a little girl for the bad hand fate has served you for being born a white male in the US.

You cannot see anybody in a forum, any Black or Jewish person can pretend to be a self-hating non-Jewish white in a forum.

BTW, the discussion is not about me, it is about non-Jewish whites in the USA.

noemon wrote:Black people were literally enslaved by white people for a few centuries, they were given the right to vote mere decades ago and institutional discrimination has pervaded their entire social life for decades.

It seems that you believe in collective favouring of blacks because of their skin colour and in collective punishment of whites because of their skin colour.

You treat people according to their skin colour and try to justify this with something that happened centuries ago and has nothing to do with people who live today.

Well, this is precisely what is called racism and discrimination.

You can call it "positive discrimination" in the Newspeak, but this discrimination is negative, if you have the wrong (speak white) skin colour.

And you would never dare to mention the religious background of those whites that were over-represented in the trance -atlantic slave trade, and who profited from it more than any other whites.

And you would never mention that these black slaves were already slaves back in Africa, they were sold by their black slave owners to non Christian slave traders, who shipped them to the New World, where they were liberated by white Christians.

If these black slaves stayed in Africa, they and their descendants would still be slaves for centuries. Though slavery is outlawed in Africa (due to the pressure of white Christians), it de facto still exists in many African countries.

So white Christians are the people who abolished slavery, this is something a white person can be proud of.

noemon wrote:
Your source says that rich people send their children from kindergarten to elite schools which act as conveyor belts for Ivy League enrolment, and when Bernie Sanders started talking about education, you called him a commie. :roll:

Just read this source carefully.

:D

And yes, Sanders is a Commie, Commies are good in promising something they cannot deliver, and they proved to be the most brutal murderers.
ArtAllm wrote:I was not talking about me, I was talking about white Americans with non-Jewish background, and I have supported my claims with factual data ( The Myth about American Meritocracy).
You cannot see anybody in a forum, any Black or Jewish person can pretend to be a self-hating non-Jewish white in a forum.
BTW, the discussion is not about me, it is about non-Jewish whites in the USA.

Are you saying that you are Black or Jewish person posturing as a white supremacist sent here to give a bad name to white people? Then I guess you realise and admit as to how ridiculously pathetic your own narrative is.

It seems that you believe in collective favouring of blacks because of their skin colour and in collective punishment of whites because of their skin colour.

You cry for being discriminated against by an imaginary Jewish overlord and at the same time your refuse the discrimination that Black people have been subject to in the US for centuries.

Then you go into some ridiculous tangent to claim the laurels of slavery abolition, when if it were up to you it would not have happened which makes you look not only ridiculous but also disingenuous as well.

And yes, Sanders is a Commie, Commies are good in promising something they cannot deliver, and they proved to be the most brutal murderers.

If you are not willing to fix the system of education favouring the rich, then you have no right to complain about it.
Simples. ;)
SpecialOlympian wrote:Jewish success makes sense when you realize that their culture has enforced a tradition of literacy for over two thousand years...

That is total BS, Jews were more backward than European Christians, the "Jewish literacy" was reduced to the reading of Talmud and other holy books by the clergy, 99,99% of Jews were illiterate.
The Jews were liberated from the oppression of their religious "culture" that prohibited any "goyim science" by white Christians.

There were no Jewish intellectuals till the liberation of Jews from their Kagal by Christians.

The only prominent Jewish thinker, Spinoza, was expelled from the Jewish community, because he dared to read non-Jewish books.

In the last 150 years, the term 'Jew' has therefore acquired a dual meaning, to
the great confusion of some well-meaning people, particularly in the English-
speaking countries, who imagine that the Jews they meet socially are 'representative'
of Jews 'in general'. In the countries of east Europe as well as in the Arab world, the
Jews were liberated from the tyranny of their own religion and of their own
communities by outside forces
, too late and in circumstances too unfavorable for
genuine internalized social change.

It is important to note that all the supposedly 'Jewish characteristics' - by which
I mean the traits which vulgar so-called intellectuals in the West attribute to 'the
Jews' - are modern characteristics, quite unknown during most of Jewish history, and
appeared only when the totalitarian Jewish community began to lose its power.

Take, for example, the famous Jewish sense of humor. Not only is humor very rare in
Hebrew literature before the 19th century (and is only found during few periods, in
countries where the Jewish upper class was relatively free from the rabbinical yoke,
such as Italy between the 14th and 17th centuries or Muslim Spain) but humor and
jokes are strictly forbidden by the Jewish religion - except, significantly, jokes against
other religions. Satire against rabbis and leaders of the community was never
internalized by Judaism, not even to a small extent, as it was in Latin Christianity.

There were no Jewish comedies, just as there were no comedies in Sparta, and for a
similar reason. (8)

Or take the love of learning. Except for a purely religious learning,
which was itself in a debased and degenerate state, the Jews of Europe (and to a
somewhat lesser extent also of the Arab countries) were dominated, before about
1780, by a supreme contempt and hate for all learning (excluding the Talmud and
Jewish mysticism).

Large parts of the Old Testament, all nonliturgical Hebrew
poetry, most books on Jewish philosophy were not read and their very names were
often anathematized. Study of all languages was strictly forbidden, as was the study of
mathematics and science. Geography, (9) history - even Jewish history - were
completely unknown. The critical sense, which is supposedly so characteristic of
Jews, was totally absent, and nothing was so forbidden, feared and therefore
persecuted as the most modest innovation or the most innocent criticism.
It was a world sunk in the most abject superstition, fanaticism and ignorance....

from "Jewish History, Jewish Religion
The Weight of Three Thousand Years"
by Israel Shahak

It seems that you were brainwashed and see the world through the glasses of Jewish propaganda.

BTW, Russian Tsars spend a lot of money, payed by Christian taxpayers, to make from Jews landowners and peasants, but this project did not work out.
You can read about it in the books by Solzhenitsyn "Two Hundred Years Together".

Solzhenitsyn supports his claims with factual material, Jews were not allowed to become peasants in any land, except Israel. They had to abandon their religious communities and become Christians before they became peasants.

noemon wrote:Are you saying that you are Black or Jewish person posturing as a white supremacist...

Listen, Neomon, the discussion is not about me, it does not matter who I am.
Attack my arguments, not me.

noemon wrote:You cry for being discriminated against by an imaginary Jewish overlord...

The discussion is not about me, it does not matter who I am, and I do not cry, I just put forward my arguments, and I support them with factual material.

My opponents seem to cry about "white supremacy" and innocent Jews and Blacks who are not supremacists, they are always victims of these vicious "white supremacists".

Attack my arguments, not me.

noemon wrote: ...and at the same time your refuse the discrimination that Black people have been subject to in the US for centuries.

That was a long time ago, and white people were also victims of discrimination. If somebody believes that to punish today people for their skin colour because of something that presumably happened before they were even born, is pure racism.

noemon wrote:Then you go into some ridiculous tangent to claim the laurels of slavery abolition, when if it were up to you it would not have happened...

Sorry, but this sentence does not make any sense. I did not enslave anybody, I was not a slave trader, and I am not a descendant of a slave trader or slave holder.

noemon wrote:If you are not willing to fix the system of education favouring the rich, then you have no right to complain about it.
Simples. ;)

Sorry, but the Commies have already demonstrated what the "fixing of the system" means. The Soviets were the first who introduced racial quotas in the Soviet Union, favouring minorities and discriminating against Europeans. As a result they had a lot of "experts" with a right racial background, but they were idiots who ruined the Soviet economy.

The American education system does not favour the rich, it discriminates against white people with non-Jewish background, despite their higher IQ and achievements.

The racial quotas will ruin America, like they have ruined the USSR.

The Immortal Goon wrote:The point was less about that detail than it was about the creation of a, "white identity," or whatever.

The white identity was created by the Establishment. If you discriminate against people because of their skin colour, if you impose a collective guilt upon people because of their skin colour (like whites enslaved blacks, black lives matter, etc), then you create an identity. As simple as that.

The Immortal Goon wrote:Why should I be worried about protecting this abstraction of whites that ye just invented?

The abstractions "Blacks" is also invented, the same with "Jews".
If you treat groups of people according to their skin colour, speak discriminate against whites, and if Jews create a lot of lobbies, fighting their tribal interests, then how can you prohibit the white non-Jewish people for fighting for their interests?

SpecialOlympian wrote:As a Black man, I am proud that my people took a giant shit in your sandbox. Every moment of slavery was worth it to destroy your jive-ass honkey utopia.

The black people, shipped by non-Christian slave traders to the New World, were already slaves in Africa, owned by black slave holders. These black slave holders sold their property to the New World, where they were liberated by white Christians.

Slavery continued in Africa after the American slaves were already liberated. The white Christians had to force African countries to abolish slavery, but it de facto still exists in many African countries.

You know, selling slaves was the only means to enrich themselves in Africa, different African tribes killed and enslaved each others, and sold their black slaves to white people.

SpecialOlympian wrote:And then, after we destroyed White Eden, you let us cuck you and your Constitution and make not just your equals... but your superiors...

That sounds like Commie propaganda to me. It is easy to destroy something. Why not create a "Black Eden" in Africa? African countries are ruled by black rulers since more than a century now, but they look more and more like shitholes, and the population of these countries is now invading white counties, and, as a result, many European cities now look like African cities.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Tick tock, White people... the end is coming... at least y'all is be polite enough not to make a mess as you slowly genocide yourselves.

Well, the future will show us if white people are stupid enough to commit a collective suicide.
Many of them are emotional self hating wracks, their brains were destroyed by the media.
Black people are only pawns in the big game of chess players, their brains were destroyed, too.

So I have a philosophical attitude to what is happening.

If enough white people learn the truth, if they find out that a psychological war is waged against them, and that they have to fight for their interests and their survival, then they deserve their right to exist.

If they do not stand up for their right to exist, if they are too brainwashed and lazy, well, then they cannot be rescued, then it is already too late, and then they do not deserve the right to exist.

The opera ain't over till the fat lady sings, there is a chance that enough whites will wake up and fight for their right to exist.
Last edited by ArtAllm on 02 Aug 2016 22:02, edited 3 times in total.
noemon wrote:Black people were literally enslaved by white people for a few centuries, they were given the right to vote mere decades ago and institutional discrimination has pervaded their entire social life for decades.

There was no fractional ownership of slaves. Slaves were owned primarily by large landowners--i.e., the very wealthy. They were the 1% of their day. They are no longer with us. Lincoln, using more or less dictatorial power, issued the Emancipation Proclamation completely ultra vires. His successors passed the 13th Amendment. Then, added to the 14th Amendment, a clause precluding former slave owners from claiming compensation under the 5th Amendment. So former slave owners were financially ruined. Some that survived the war turned to share cropping.

By the way, black males were given the right to vote by the 15th Amendment. It's true that the Democrats discouraged them voting in the South, but they were able to vote in the North and West.

ArtAllm wrote:It seems that you believe in collective favouring of blacks because of their skin colour and in collective punishment of whites because of their skin colour.

That's more or less it. Except for a few sharecropping farmers in the South that lost their slaves, but held their land, there isn't anyway to financially compensate blacks for slavery since Sherman basically burned the South to the ground. As it was, most white people were poor and overworked in the 19th Century too. Think of how many Irish died building railroads and digging canals. Why should their descendants have to pay reparations to anyone?

ArtAllm wrote:So white Christians are the people who abolished slavery, this is something a white person can be proud of.

The Battle Hymn of the Republic scares the bejeezus out of leftists.

noemon wrote:You cry for being discriminated against by an imaginary Jewish overlord and at the same time your refuse the discrimination that Black people have been subject to in the US for centuries.

People don't refuse to acknowledge that this happened. They just don't blame all white people. It was primarily Southern Democrats who endeavored to keep blacks poor, separate and under-educated. It is Democrats today who still maintain the no-man-in-the-house rule that they new by the early 1970s was destroying black families. Today, nearly 3/4s of black children live in single parent families.

noemon wrote:If you are not willing to fix the system of education favouring the rich, then you have no right to complain about it.

That is also controlled mostly by labor unions and the Democratic Party.

ArtAllm wrote:My opponents seem to cry about "white supremacy" and innocent Jews and Blacks who are not supremacists, they are always victims of these vicious "white supremacists".

Many Jews were fine with Eugenics until the Nazis turned it on them. The post-WWII "awakening" if you will is what turned them against Eugenics and racism.

ArtAllm wrote:That was a long time ago, and white people were also victims of discrimination. If somebody believes that to punish today people for their skin colour because of something that presumably happened before they were even born, is pure racism.

Immigrant groups always faced discrimination, because pro immigration business interests did it to keep wages down. That's why we have problems now.
ArtAllm wrote:Listen, Neomon, the discussion is not about me, it does not matter who I am.
Attack my arguments, not me. The discussion is not about me, it does not matter who I am, and I do not cry, I just put forward my arguments, and I support them with factual material.

I am attacking your arguments and it is your "narrative" that has been called ridiculous, you not only refuse to address the argument but you are hoping that more crying and victimisation will get you out of it.

My opponents seem to cry about "white supremacy" and innocent Jews and Blacks who are not supremacists, they are always victims of these vicious "white supremacists".

When Jewish supremacists come to this forum, I tell them off as well.

That was a long time ago, and white people were also victims of discrimination. If somebody believes that to punish today people for their skin colour because of something that presumably happened before they were even born, is pure racism.
Sorry, but this sentence does not make any sense. I did not enslave anybody, I was not a slave trader, and I am not a descendant of a slave trader or slave holder.

Is there any chance that you can post a sentence without crying & whinging? I am honestly curious.

Nobody called for anyone's punishment, you are denying that Black people have been subject to institutional discrimination for decades and you go as far as to claim that White people have been discriminated against more than Black people have and as such they deserve a special place as special snowflakes.

Your narrative turns your white nation into a weak & feeble construct that exists only to beg for privilege.

Sorry, but the Commies have already demonstrated what the "fixing of the system" means. The Soviets were the first who introduced racial quotas in the Soviet Union, favouring minorities and discriminating against Europeans. As a result they had a lot of "experts" with a right racial background, but they were idiots who ruined the Soviet economy.

Sorry but you need to get back to planet earth, this discussion is not about the Soviets but about the Democrat Bernie Sanders addressing the issue of education, he like you called the system rigged that favours the rich and he tried to address that issue and you instead of supporting that change, you are attacking him instead.

The American education system does not favour the rich, it discriminates against white people with non-Jewish background, despite their higher IQ and achievements.

Your source simply says that children of rich people attend special prep school that act as conveyor belts for Ivy League enrolment.
ArtAllm wrote:If you treat groups of people according to their skin colour, speak discriminate against whites, and if Jews create a lot of lobbies, fighting their tribal interests, then how can you prohibit the white non-Jewish people for fighting for their interests?

First, I never at all said that anybody should be prohibited from anything.

Second, this completely disregards the premise brought up—My, "tribe," are not, "the white non-Jewish people," and that's true for the most white people. There is a systematic form of racism that exists that I do have as a privilege, but that's not something that I support as—again—my "tribe," are not white non-Jews. And no matter how much you consider white people like me as in your tribe, you're doing so in the way that liberal ideology always does it—by destroying who I am, making me into a commodity, and exploiting it to satisfy some thought you have that is in no way represented in physical reality.

The communists are my, "tribe."

America has problems as a multiethnic society for the same reason all other multiethnic societies have problems as multiethnic societies.

Heredity + ethnocentrism. You can manage them, but you can never abolish them, you can cast out Nature, she comes back with a vengeance.

All human constructs built in contempt of Nature and her laws, including human nature, rest upon doomed foundations. This is the story of communism, of many a multicultural utopia, of egalitarianism in general.
blackjack21 wrote:
Think of how many Irish died building railroads and digging canals. Why should their descendants have to pay reparations to anyone?

It is Democrats today who still maintain the no-man-in-the-house rule that they new by the early 1970s was destroying black families. Today, nearly 3/4s of black children live in single parent families.

If you read the history of the German town I live in, you will find out that many German peasants who rebelled against the oppression of their land owners were sold to America.

Their life in America began as unfree people, no difference from Blacks. Somebody had to pay for their transport to America, so it is natural that the investor wanted his money back.

You cannot change your social status immediately, you have to fight for your rights and interest. White Christians fought for their own liberation and their own rights.

The problems with Blacks and Jews is that they did not liberate themselves, they seemed to be content with their social status.

White Christians had to fight for the liberation of Jews from the oppression of their own religious communities who wanted that Jews remained in their ghettos. Israel Shahak and Alexander Solzheniyzyn wrote books with many quotes from primary sources about this issue.

White Christians had to fight for the liberation of Blacks from slavery, whose ancestors were slaves back in Africa, too.

The status of Blacks in the USA did not change immediately after they were shipped to America, and they themselves did not fight for their liberation, because they were used to their status.

White Christians had to fight for their liberation, because white Christians are unique people with very high moral standards, they have empathy for the suffering of others, they act according to the Categorical Imperative of Kant, speak according to the universalizability principle, which is also formulated in the religious norms of Christians:
"Treat others in the way you would like others to treat you".

I think that this imperative only works in a homogeneous society where people have similar wishes and moral norms.

In fact white Christians wanted freedom and equality more than any other groups.

Many Blacks just returned to their former owners after they were liberated, because they did not know what to do with their freedom. They were not used to care for themselves, and many if not most Black slaves were treated well by their owners, they enjoyed the security that children usually enjoy.

But this unique kindness of white Christians is now misused by people whose ancestors profited from this kindness.

The Establishment presents a distorted version of history, hate is instigated against whites with Christan background, and there is an idiotic theory, according to which our planet will be a better place if whites disappear.

They even openly talk about the physical extermination of whites via uncontrolled migration and promotion of degeneracy...

But will the world really be a better place when the Whites disappear?

Well, the observable reality shows another picture.

Most Blacks are killed by other Black, who also kill and rape a lot of Whites, but the Establishment makes a big fuss when a white
policemen has to kill a black criminal.

The freed African countries look now like basket cases, after white Christians were expelled.

The population of these free African countries is now flooding white countries that will look like African countries in a few decades.

So it is not difficult to imagine what will happen to the world when Whites disappear. I think that in this case slavery will become again morally acceptable and the world will be plunged in chaos, were gangs and warlords will de facto be the only authority.

BTW, all these infantile leftists and liberals will be victims of their stupidity, too.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions of stupid people, and stupid people who are going around doing good things usually cause the most damage.
Though a popular myth in white supremacist circles, European slavery was considerably different than black slavery by the time the latter was ramping up.

Part of this was because the conception of race as we imagine it today didn't exist.

For example, the people that shriek about Irish slavery usually forget to add that most of the slaves sent to the New World at that time were British. They were all POWs from the Cromwellian Wars and were not victims of Irish racial slavery.

There was also a time, especially among the Portugese and Spanish, where Africans were not considered slaves, but their elite invited to participate in the Vatican and given European honors (so long as there was a conversion to Catholicism, of course).

It wasn't until Eighteenth Century that the conception of an African racial slavery solidified. And not that it was justifiable, but it's easy enough to follow how the great African states like the Kingdom of Kongo were undermined by the introduction of world trade markets that destabilized their own economies and caused them to collapse (a process that continues today and that white supremacists consider their own special kind of snowflake victimization).

Africans also didn't know their way around the Americas and weren't as susceptible to European diseases as Native Americans; and became more easily identifiable. During the Enlightenment there were processes to try and categorize everything they knew, and one's relationship with the world had changed but not completed.

For example, before Age of Exploration, most Europeans didn't have a racial conception of everyone because you walked or rode horses everywhere. If you were in Brittany, you'd head into France proper, not see much of a difference; then into Germany and not see much difference; and then to Poland; and by the time you were in Russia you were seeing people that looked a bit like Lenin in the eyes, but it was a slow enough change that you wouldn't have noticed it. There was no river you crossed where suddenlly there were Asians.

If you went to Africa same thing. You'd go to Southern France, then into Northern Italy, the Medeteranian Islands, North Africa, and so on and so forth with everybody you meet getting a little darker without crossing a line where suddenlly everyone is black.

In the Age of Exploration you got onto a ship with other Frenchman and then boom: everyone is Chinese. It led to a perception that there was a place where things were different and that they, on the ship, were special snow flakes of racial purity.

In reality we're all the same shit smeared across the globe with different consistencies of the same genes here and there. You're not that special.

---

Regardless, getting into the 19the Century this was pretty well set. And the Africans in the Americas had a bias against them that really hadn't developed for other Europeans since they came up at the same time.

My objection isn't to say that the Irish struggled as much as Africans in the Americas because that's not true. At the very least, an Irish could "pass," if wanted by the Eighteenth or Nineteenth Century (Jackson was an Irish defined by religion more than race).

My objection is to the construction of this imaginary "white race," that meant one thing in the Seventeenth Century, another in the Eighteenth Century, yet another in the Nineteenth Century, changed again in the Twentieth Century, and now in the Twenty-First Century we're assured you have now figured out and that I should now be a part of.

This is a long way of disputing the narrative that "Heredity + ethnocentrism" is some kind of law that the vast majority of human kind was able to skirt until Donald Trump (or whatever) decided that we all to accept it; or that "white Christians are a unique people with very high moral standards."

Anybody that holds these views is not a pretty-pretty princess like they describe, but the process of a historical process that they seem not to understand.
The Immortal Goon wrote:...My objection is to the construction of this imaginary "white race,"...

If the white race is something imaginary, how does the establishment manage to instigate hate against this imaginary thing, how do they manage to discriminate against whites, and how do some black people manage to selectively kill white people, just because they hate their white skin?

Dallas Sniper Wanted to Kill White Cops
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... allas.html
ArtAllm wrote:If the white race is something imaginary, how does the establishment manage to instigate hate against this imaginary thing, how do they manage to discriminate against whites, and how do some black people manage to selectively kill white people, just because they hate their white skin?

The same way that ISIS burns a man alive in a cage despite the fact that God is imaginary.

And the establishment does not, "instigate hate against," whites. You are not a perfect little victim. Pick yourself up and have some dignity.
The Immortal Goon wrote:
And the establishment does not, "instigate hate against," whites.

So how come a black criminal wanted to kill white policemen?
Is that not racism?
If that is racism, who instigates this anti-white racism?

The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/da ... .html?_r=0

noemon wrote:Nobody called for anyone's punishment...

Well, if a white person cannot get the job because of his white skin colour, then this is punishment, isn't it?

noemon wrote:... you are denying that Black people have been subject to institutional discrimination for decades...

No, I do not deny this, everybody can read my posts and find out what I really said.
And I said that blacks are today favoured because some other blacks were discriminated many years ago, even before these favoured blacks were born.

Obama is a good example, he was an affirmative action student, he was a privileged person because of his skin colour, though his ancestors were not discriminated in the USA. Obama profited from anti-white racism just because of his skin colour. Other people with the same skin colour were discriminated many years ago, and today, because of something that happened many years ago, people with white skin colour are discriminated, though they do not have anything to do with some discrimination that existed before they were born. And people with black skin profit from anti-white racism, though neither they themselves nor their ancestors suffered under slavery.

Well, if people are treated not according to what they personally did, but according to what their imagined group did, then this is pure racism.

Collective punishment and collective favouring is racism.

You can call this anti-racism in the New Speak, but it is still racism.

noemon wrote:
... and you go as far as to claim that White people have been discriminated against more than Black people have...

You just cannot get rid of your group mentality.
Is some black people were discriminated many years ago, then you think that it is OK to discriminate some other white people today and favour some other black people (who were personally never discriminated) in order to get even.

The black guy who deliberately killed white officers acted according to the same logic. Some white officers killed black criminals, and to get even you just kill some other white officers.

noemon wrote:Sorry but you need to get back to planet earth, this discussion is not about the Soviets but about the Democrat Bernie Sanders...

Bernie Sanders is more Communist than David Duke is KKK.
David Duke is always introduced as a KKK leader, though he was in the KKK only as a young man many many years ago.

Bernie Sanders is never introduced as a Communist, a radical Zionists and a war monger, he is just a "Democrat".
How funny!

in Lifson’s view, Sanders’ “sojourn in an Israeli communist kibbutz is fully consistent with Sanders’s honeymoon visit to the Soviet Union… his visit to Nicaragua’s Sandinista revolutionary leader Daniel Ortega as the first U.S. elected official … and his 1980s visit to Cuba where he met with the mayor of Havana….So far as I know, Bernie Sanders has never repudiated his Stalinist inclinations.”
http://forward.com/news/333020/bernie-s ... rom-right/

Sanders was unusually well traveled in the communist world. He also found his way to Cuba, where he sought a meeting with Fidel Castro, settling instead for the mayor of Havana. And then there was his honeymoon.

Another one was the Soviet city of Yaroslavl, about 170 miles northeast of Moscow. Sanders departed for the city the day after he married his wife, Jane, in a public park in Burlington. Though his memoir describes the 1987 trip as “strange,” Sanders does not elaborate. Bouricius, who joined the delegation along with several other city residents, describes an enjoyable tour that featured vodka toasts with the mayor of Yaroslavl and stops in St. Petersburg and Lenin’s tomb in Moscow.
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/t ... -vt-120839

As we see, Sanders loved Communist dictators, but he hates Putin, maybe because Putin imprisoned some Oligarchs that were grandchildren of Bolsheviks that killed the Russian peasants?

noemon wrote:Your source simply says that children of rich people attend special prep school that act as conveyor belts for Ivy League enrolment.

Is it all that you found in the mentioned article?
Could you please support your claims with exact quotes?

The Immortal Goon wrote:
The communists are my, "tribe."

Communists killed more innocent civilians than any other dictators in the past century, you are in good company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_kill ... st_regimes

Salin already killed millions of Russian and Ukrainian Christians before Hilter came to power in Germany, and that was due to the fact, that the Commies succeeded in temporarily installing their regime in Bavaria.
National Socialism was in many regards just a reaction to the aggressive expansion of Communism, because Communists were supported by the banksters.

It is still OK to admire Communism, you will be not imprisoned for that. But non-violent people who just voice their doubt about some events of WWII, unfavourable for Stalin and his Western allies, are imprisoned in most European countries.
Last edited by ArtAllm on 03 Aug 2016 21:59, edited 1 time in total.
ArtAllm wrote:Well, if a white person cannot get the job because of his white skin colour, then this is punishment, isn't it?

Have you been denied jobs because you are "white"?

No, I do not deny this, everybody can read my posts and find out what I really said.
And I said that blacks are today favoured because some other blacks were discriminated many years ago, even before these favoured blacks were born.
Obama is a good example, he was an affirmative action student, he was a privileged person because of his skin colour, though his ancestors were not discriminated in the USA. Obama profited from anti-white racism just because of his skin colour. Other people with the same skin colour were discriminated many years ago, and today, because of something that happened many years ago, people with white skin colour are discriminated, though they do not have anything to do with some discrimination that existed before they were born. And people with black skin profit from anti-white racism, though their ancestors never suffered under slavery.
Well, if people are treated not according to what they personally did, but according to what their group did, then this is racism pure. You can call this anti-racism in the New Speak, but it is still racism.
You just cannot get rid of your group mentality.
Is some black people were discriminated many years ago, then you think that it is OK to discriminate some other white people today and favour some other black people, who were personally never discriminated in order to get even.

A whole bunch of blah with no substance, Obama is privileged like many rich people of any colour are privileged, colour me surprised, what you say about Obama, can easily be said about Trump, the fact is that White people have not been discriminated against and certainly not anywhere near of the discrimination that Black people have faced, so you cannot equate the 2.

The black guy who deliberately killed white officers acted according to the same logic. Some white officers killed black criminals, and to get even you just kill some other white officers.

So you have a Black racist murderer and that makes you a special snowflake? How so?

Bernie Sanders is more Communist than David Duke is KKK.
David Duke is always introduced as a KKK leader, though he was in the KKK only as a young man many many years ago.
Bernie Sanders is never introduced as a Communist, a radical Zionists and a war monger, he is just a "Democrat".
How funny!
As we see, Sanders loved Communist dictators, but he hates Putin, maybe because Putin imprisoned some Oligarchs that were grandchildren of Bolsheviks that killed the Russian peasants?

This non-sense is boring and irrelevant. Bernie Sanders wanted to fix the very problematic education system you have in the US, you do not support this endeavour and as such you have no right to whinge and complain.

Could you please support your claims with exact quotes?

your article wrote:As a direct consequence, the war over college admissions has become astonishingly fierce, with many middle- or upper-middle class families investing quantities of time and money that would have seemed unimaginable a generation or more ago, leading to an all-against-all arms race that immiserates the student and exhausts the parents. The absurd parental efforts of an Amy Chua, as recounted in her 2010 bestseller Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, were simply a much more extreme version of widespread behavior among her peer-group, which is why her story resonated so deeply among our educated elites. Over the last thirty years, America’s test-prep companies have grown from almost nothing into a $5 billion annual industry, allowing the affluent to provide an admissions edge to their less able children. Similarly, the enormous annual tuition of $35,000 charged by elite private schools such as Dalton or Exeter is less for a superior high school education than for the hope of a greatly increased chance to enter the Ivy League.5 Many New York City parents even go to enormous efforts to enroll their children in the best possible pre-Kindergarten program, seeking early placement on the educational conveyer belt which eventually leads to Harvard.6 Others cut corners in a more direct fashion, as revealed in the huge SAT cheating rings recently uncovered in affluent New York suburbs, in which students were paid thousands of dollars to take SAT exams for their wealthier but dimmer classmates.7
noemon wrote:Have you been denied jobs because you are "white"?

Listen, Noemon, the discussion is not about me. How many times do I have to repeat that?
Attack my arguments, not me personally.

noemon wrote:Obama is privileged like many rich people of any colour...

Well, if you take a group of people with similar incomes, Obama was still privileged because of his skin colour.
The same with whites with different backgrounds.
If you take two groups of white people (Jews and non-Jews) with similar incomes, then you find out that Jews are hugely over-represented, and it is not due to their higher IQ (the non Jews do better in all tests) and not to their social status, but due to their tribal networking.

That means that non-Jewish whites are discriminated, and that is what the mentioned article "The Myth of American Meritocracy" is about.

Can you get my drift?

noemon wrote:This non-sense is boring and irrelevant. Bernie Sanders wanted to fix the very problematic education system you have in the US, you do not support this endeavour and as such you have no right to whinge and complain.

He wants to introduce a Soviet Style educational system, though Russians suffered because of this system, and that led to the collapse of the SU.

Why does somebody believe that the same Soviet system will work in the USA better than it worked in Soviet Russia?
Last edited by ArtAllm on 03 Aug 2016 22:27, edited 2 times in total.
ArtAllm wrote:Listen, Noemon, the discussion is not about me. How many times do I have to repeat that?
Attack my arguments, not me personally.

I am asking you a question, have you been denied a job because of your white skin colour? Yes or no?

Well, if you take a group of people with similar incomes, Obama was still privileged because of his skin colour.
Can you get my drift?

No I don't get your drift, anything you said about Obama, can just as well be said about Trump.

He wants to introduce a Soviet Style education system, though Russians suffered because of this system.
Why does somebody believe that the same Soviet system will work in the USA better than it worked in Soviet Russia?

That is non-sense, he wants to introduce a British style education system.
noemon wrote:I am asking you a question, have you been denied a job because of your white skin colour? Yes or no?

I do not live in the USA, how can the topic of this discussion be relevant to my personal experience, and how could my personal experience prove or disprove something?

Then what does? Also, this would mean that no wh[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Given I've already made it, it's your responsibil[…]

Well since you're doing everything you can to avo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls , I recall you talking about how they […]