A fraudster in NJ who Trump commuted & released is under arrest again. He may flip on Trump - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Let's talk about a NJ commutation and Trump.... Beau of the Fifth Column

Did Trump get paid to commute his sentence? If yes, Will he flip? Likely. If he flips what will this mean for Trump in terms of jail time or reputation?

You know what you need to do. Remove the [==]
https://www.you[==]tube.com/watch?v=MoV6JYsovhs&list=TLPQMjAwNzIwMjO5exfNg92RLw&index=21

Steve_American wrote:Did Trump get paid to commute his sentence?

Are you serious?
A man who is president of the U.S., and not only that but independently extremely wealthy. Where do you think a fraudster would get enough money to be able to buy a man like that off?

In my opinion, even if we were to assume for the sake of argument that Trump was money-grubbing, crooked, and was open to taking a bribe, I think something like this would have cost at least $35 million.
Puffer Fish wrote:Are you serious?
A man who is president of the U.S., and not only that but independently extremely wealthy. Where do you think a fraudster would get enough money to be able to buy a man like that off?

In my opinion, even if we were to assume for the sake of argument that Trump was money-grubbing, crooked, and was open to taking a bribe, I think something like this would have cost at least $35 million.

PF, you need better sources.

There are reports that Guliani was offering pardons by Trump for a $million or so.

The reports seem pretty solid.

If he flips on Trump then there will maybe be a court case.

Trump is not wealthy and he is money grubbing.

That’s not what Hitler found in 1939-1945. :) Hi[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]

World War II Day by Day

Not legally dubious at all. I suspect there's a[…]

No, this was definitely not true for the first th[…]