Trump has told the MAGAs in the House they must defund the prosecutions of him or shut the Gov. down - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Trump has told the MAGAs in the House that they must defund the prosecutions of him or shut the Gov. down.
. . He told them this in a post on Truth. So, it's in writing.

This will not even work, unless they put language that does this in the Continuing Resolution. When the Gov. is shut down, Soc. Sec. checks still go out, and the Justice Dept. still operates normally. Beau and I agree that the Senate would never let such language pass, and we agree that 70% of voters would blame the Repuds for the shut down if they saw that it was because Trump wants the prosecutions defunded. They would not blame the Dems for refusing to do that to avoid a shutdown.

Get this straight. Shutting down the Gov. would cause economic damage to a lot of people, including small business owners and employees of shops that rely on Federal workers and service members. Of course, also all Federal employees. And others.

Let's talk about Trump wanting a shutdown.... Beau of the Fifth Column
Remove the [==] to see it.
https://www.you[==]tube.com/watch?v=Bcf4xCBRmXY&list=TLPQMjQwOTIwMjPMXnapmvvvrA&index=2

It must always be remembered that the fundamental problem is the separately elected Presidency and first past the post voting system. Some of us are not so gullible, not such total cucks, Note one way I could describe to my ideological positioning is as a no-cuck Liberal as opposed to the traditional Christian Liberalism or the modern Cultural Marxist Woke Liberalism.

Both parties whine like bitches about the existential danger of the other party in order to trap you into falling in line behind them. No we are not going to be cuck's for Joe Biden, but at the same time, we should not endorse Trump's lazy, childish and unserious political demeanour. Trump is a symptom of the humiliating degradation of the American political system not its cause.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iymz8WhK3lE I was […]

Exactly. I think this is the caution to those tha[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]

@Pants-of-dog intent is, if anything, a key comp[…]