Information About This Forum! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hello folks,

Some of you might know me from other posts as Comrade Saler. Well, I posted around The Basement and managed to get a local, more mainstream political forum put up here. Since I'm from North America, it's starting with North America!

The whole purpose of this forum is to provide a place for both those who live in America and those who live abroad but have opinions on the U.S.A., its politics, and its policies to voice those opinions and have a nice discussion.

This is more or less a way for the administrators of the forums to tell whether or not there's an interest in a forum such as this. If you believe there should be a forum like this permanently, by all means, post up a storm! Post like you've never posted before!! If you don't think there should be one, well, post anyway because we'd like to hear your opinions regarding our issues anyway. ;-)

At any rate, welcome to the forum and have a nice stay!
By Steve
I like it.

As you can see it's a North America forum, so I made a Canadian parties post to that effect.

Nice work Fox. :)
By briansmith
Siberian Fox really is one of the good ones, isn't he? ;-)

Prolly the coolest admin I've come across on a message board in a long time, if ever. Not to kiss up too much, though. He is pretty cool.

Woo, go North American politics! Or something like that. ;-p
By Krasniy Yastreb
TSaler wrote:Siberian Fox really is one of the good ones, isn't he? ;-)

Prolly the coolest admin I've come across on a message board in a long time, if ever. Not to kiss up too much, though. He is pretty cool.

He's cool until you get on the wrong end of his tough anti-spam rules. :knife:

But apart from that, he's the best admin I've 'served under' on any board.

Anyway what the hell am I doing here, this is North American politics! :roll:

*notices everyone looking this way and steps back out the door*
By Yeddi
Damn non-North-Americans... :eh:

*Gaze shifts*
WHAT?!? Ohh yeah :(

*backs out of the door*
By briansmith
I wouldn't worry about it, Yeddi. If this forum is fairly successful, there will be other ones for local politics. Maybe you'll be able to get an Australian politics board, but I'll just suffice it to use a quote which a lot of Australian friends of mine like to use:

"Join the Australian Army!

And die for the U.S.A.!"

I'm not sure how much interest there would be in it, unless you're going to create your own form of dictatorial government, name it Yeddism, and talk about it there... Ahem.

Sorry, almost went on a tangent. ;-)
By sokath
Krasniy Yastreb wrote:*notices everyone looking this way and steps back out the door*

Yeah you'd damned well better. And what about me? Huh? Huh? :eh:

S./
By Yeddi
"Join the Australian Army!

And die for the U.S.A.!"

:eek: I always use that saying, so true, even though thankfully no Australian Soldiers were killed in Iraq.

Sokath, What about you huh? Your Canukian... thats in North America

I'm waiting, why is it implausible again? Even you[…]

From what I can see, it's an encampment at UoA. Am[…]

It’s not even the case that all Zionists are Jews[…]

Weird of you to post this, you always argued that[…]