Welcome to the Pacific! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Proctor
The Pacific is a big place. It is mostly water. So we have lots of little island countries that don't really know what they're doing. But at least we play good rugby.

Anyway, enough of that. I imagine that this forum will be about the politics of Australia and New Zealand more than anything, seeing as we actually have people from there. ;) But all other Pacific nations are up for discussion as well. And if you're not from around here, feel free to have your say.

Enjoy your stay!
By Ocker
Howdy!!!
Looking forward to discussing some national and international polititcs!
By jedi_pocky
hello asia pacs. im new and im from singapore. politics in singapore is at a very interesting state right now. hmmm. but okay. just a hi.
By Smith 2.0
A Singapore man! Awesome, I lived there for ten years, until literally a few weeks ago! I maintain an avid interest in Singapore politics as I consider it home, glad I've got someone else to discuss it with!! 8)
By CasX
I just though how the grouping together of asia and the pacific is strange. Fine for the forum...but strange. The Pacific covers a third of the globe, with hardly an island or a person in sight, Asia is a huge continent with the majority of Earth's population in densley populated nations.
By Proctor
Hey jedi_pocky and Space Ghost, great to have you in the forum.

If it's too much to ask don't bother and I'll understand (being extraodinarily lazy myself ;) ), but if either of you would like to write something about the situation in Singapore I'm sure everyone else would be much obliged. Seeing as I personally know jack about the place. :/
By Efrem Da King
All I know is about its fall in WW2, and that it used to be british.
On Self Interest

@Wellsy But if we were to define "moral […]

He did not occupy czechoslovakia. The people ther[…]

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]