US: Europe biased against Muslims - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By awryly
Of course Europe is biased against Muslims.

Just as Muslims were biased against Europe in the 12th century.
By Mike Powell
This is only true in the Anglosphere's literature.

Meanwhile, the Anglosphere spent a few centuries killing and dominating other races, and endulged in more ethnic-cleansing and genocide than Hitler could have accomplished in four-and-twenty reichs.

To be honest, both Hitler and Anglo-sphere are guilty are what we say, racial oppression. Since anyone not represent them, will get second or third rate treatment. This sin of discrimination may trace back the Ancient Roman time, which most of the time the so-called barbarians labeled as slave if they're captured during the war.
By Plaro
^
[Admin edit: Racist comments are not allowed on PoFo. This is a repeat offence, red card.]
By Ombrageux
Plaro - Quite a final solution you have there.
By Mike Powell
^
It appears you barbarians did not get enough of it, we should return to our old practices.

As to the Muslims, they should all be deported with the rest of non-Europeans, no person no problem.

"He said that there was one only good, namely, knowledge; and one only evil, namely, ignorance." Diogenes Laërtius

"The common curse of mankind,—folly and ignorance." William Shakespeare

"Ignorance is the parent of fear." Herman Melville

As a citizen of a modern and open society here's my advice, be careful.
By Plaro
Mike Powell wrote:"He said that there was one only good, namely, knowledge; and one only evil, namely, ignorance." Diogenes Laërtius
"The common curse of mankind,—folly and ignorance." William Shakespeare
"Ignorance is the parent of fear." Herman Melville

also Powell wrote:To be honest, both Hitler and Anglo-sphere are guilty are what we say, racial oppression.

and again Powell wrote:Muslims (Arabs especially) and Jews must cooperate together to silence this ethnic abuse as both ethnics suffers the same mistreatment from the majority's ignorance (one at medieval time and one in modern era). Both of them pray the same god and has the almost same religious custom, but they still fight each other till now. I wonder.

All this crap that you wrote seem pretty ignorant to me, and you are free to argue against my opinion.
By Mike Powell
All this crap that you wrote seem pretty ignorant to me, and you are free to argue against my opinion.

Nationalism, is an idea that most of the time in our history, has denied others' right and freedom. Because a simple nationalistic idea has been exploited by ignorance itself.

Don't launch an attack while other just express their opinion. That's the way that dictators, silence the dissidents.
By Plaro
Nationalism, is an idea that most of the time in our history, has denied others' right and freedom. Because a simple nationalistic idea has been exploited by ignorance itself.
Powell I think you have no clue what you are talking about, not only you are not having a proper argument with me, but you are also wasting time by being very rude. While you deem nationalism as evil and ignorant, you seem to forget that it was the same nationalist tendencies that led to Malaysian independence from the British. So I guess those rebellions and national uprisings were evil and ignorant, since they were inspired by nationalist tendencies for independence, that eventually led to power hungry invasion of their neighbours.

Don't launch an attack while other just express their opinion. That's the way that dictators, silence the dissidents.
This statement is full of irony.
By Agent Steel
This makes my blood boil.

Muslims are invading European lands, trying to force their way of life onto Europeans, and it's the Europeans who are being biased??? WHAT UTTER BULLSHIT. How the hell do these jerks expect to impose their culture onto an entire continent of people who don't share their way of life?

Stupid US political cowards. They're afraid to speak anything negative about Islam, and instead they criticize their own home lands, i.e. Great Britain, Germany, etc.

Aren't there any tough white men left in America?
By KurtFF8
How the hell do these jerks expect to impose their culture onto an entire continent of people who don't share their way of life?

Wow, is it even necessary to point out the obvious....interesting aspect of someone defending European culture saying something like this here?
By Plaro
Yes, I think it is necessary to point out the “obvious”.
By KurtFF8
Europe being the biggest perpetrator of imposing its culture onto many continents in the history of humanity (and continuing to do so via organizations like NATO, EU, etc.)
By Plaro
^
So what it must be done to Europe now? Is that how your thinking goes?
By KurtFF8
Not at all, but that whole xenophobic rant I quoted was just ironic. And the idea that immigrant populations coming to work for low wage jobs is thus destroying European civilization is just absurd and...well just xenophobic and irrational.
By Plaro
Not at all, but that whole xenophobic rant I quoted was just ironic.
Yes it is, these non-European immigrants would at one moment complain how their cities were overrun by European migrants in colonial era, and how they are thieves and murderous bunch, yet at the same moment they do exactly the same, overrunning European cities.

And the idea that immigrant populations coming to work for low wage jobs is thus destroying European civilization is just absurd and...well just xenophobic and irrational.
So is this mass-immigration actually contributing to Europe and north America? The fact that immigrants work for lower wages is a benevolent outcome of immigration in your opinion?
By Mike Powell
This makes my blood boil.

Muslims are invading European lands, trying to force their way of life onto Europeans, and it's the Europeans who are being biased??? WHAT UTTER BULLSHIT. How the hell do these jerks expect to impose their culture onto an entire continent of people who don't share their way of life?

Stupid US political cowards. They're afraid to speak anything negative about Islam, and instead they criticize their own home lands, i.e. Great Britain, Germany, etc.

Aren't there any tough white men left in America?

Coffee culture is originated from North African Muslim countries which later brought in by Venice merchant and later, became part of European history.

And what make you so brave for denying Muslim minority in Europe? Mind you, I'm a minority in my own country, do I fear the majority? I let you decide.
By Agent Steel
KurtFF8, listen closely:

There are Muslims in Europe who are claiming that they are being discriminated against for the most ridiculous reasons imaginable. They have said that because restaurants are serving pork that it is discriminatory towards Muslims. Isn't that just completely nuts? If you don't want to eat pork then don't order it! How in the world is that discrimination?? How utterly selfish do you have to be to expect everyone to stop living their ways of life and bow before yours? And the worst part is that more and more white people are bowing down before these selfish and retarded demands!!!

[Admin edit: Gross racial and xenophobic discriminatory remarkes are not allowed on PoFo. Yellow card.]

Europe being the biggest perpetrator of imposing its culture onto many continents in the history of humanity

What's your point? A lot of bad things have happened in the past. Do you want the same things to be happening in the present too, as a form of revenge towards whites? Europeans of TODAY are not imposing culture onto anyone; their ANCESTORS were - why should they take the brunt and the blame for something that they are totally innocent for, and why would you continue to support the same types of actions if you don't like them??

And what make you so brave for denying Muslim minority in Europe? Mind you, I'm a minority in my own country, do I fear the majority? I let you decide.

Not "so brave", simply acting the way any normal human being should act. Standing up to people that are trying to make you bow before them.
By Mike Powell
Powell I think you have no clue what you are talking about, not only you are not having a proper argument with me, but you are also wasting time by being very rude. While you deem nationalism as evil and ignorant, you seem to forget that it was the same nationalist tendencies that led to Malaysian independence from the British. So I guess those rebellions and national uprisings were evil and ignorant, since they were inspired by nationalist tendencies for independence, that eventually led to power hungry invasion of their neighbours.

Watch your words there, it's not nice a insult the effort of my "country's father" to achieve their independence together with my country's minority Chinese and Indian leaders. And another reason why we desire independence is because we rejected the communism threat within our border at that time. Which the threat was not quelled till 1960. And if my country do achieved their independence my pure, nationalist movement, then expect traces of European colonialism to be disappear after the year 1957. Because nationalists most of the time see outsiders, as their enemy.

Go and read the history in detail. Although I don't have anything to say anymore if you still failed to understand the history of my country's independence.
By Mike Powell
Not "so brave", simply acting the way any normal human being should act. Standing up to people that are trying to make you bow before them.

Then consider that you just made the same mistake like most Europeans for their Antisemitism sentiment from Medieval till World War 2. And yes, do I recalled that Jewish at that time like Muslim today, a minority?
By Agent Steel
Then consider that you just made the same mistake like most Europeans for their Antisemitism sentiment from Medieval till World War 2. And yes, do I recalled that Jewish at that time like Muslim today, a minority?

What mistake is that? Standing up for oneself is a mistake? I should instead let immigrants and minorities run wild and impose their ways of life onto white people?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The West's Last Illusion in Ukraine Despite wh[…]

^ OH NO THE CHANTS! THE CHANTS!!! :lol: They […]

He claims he is a descendant of pure Scottish anc[…]

To be expected from these states that are behind t[…]