will FREE Georgians remove Putin's proxies FROM the POWER ? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
litwin wrote:Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek to remove the ugly spectrum of Putinism and Moscow colonial rule from their country.

You know what's funny?

When I first read the headline "Young protesters are heading to the House of Justice now to protest the foreign agents draft law", my immediate first assumption was that it was Russia that Georgian lawmakers had in mind with this "foreign agents" draft law, wanting to limit Russian influence, and that the protesters against the law must be pro-Putin.

But then I read the actual article and it's the total reverse!

So apparently Georgian lawmakers are siding with Russia, concerned about excessive U.S. and E.U. influence in their country.
And now protesters, who want the country to move away from Russia, don't want the government to do anything that might interfere or shine a light on the foreign influence that is anti-Russia, so they're claiming doing this must be "pro-Russia".

Another irony is that the U.S. has a "foreign agents" law on their books.

It isn't illegal to call for genocide either. You[…]

Show me where I ignored it. If not, this is just[…]

Most latinos are regarded as white, even if they a[…]

Board Games

@AFAIK Agricola is an excellent strategy game […]