OUR (EU) Princesses are ready to FIGHT Mongol- Muscovite imperialistic rapists ! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Women are by their nature not made for warfare for example the US military has lower physical standards then for male recruits. Many male soldiers suffer after the war with psychological problems which is for women even more detrimental.

A women draft is canibalisation of a nation... instead to give life to a future generation women would lose their life on the battlefield so a nation dies whereas a nation can survive 500 Years of occupation.
Skynet wrote:
Women are by their nature not made for warfare for example the US military has lower physical standards then for male recruits. Many male soldiers suffer after the war with psychological problems which is for women even more detrimental.

A women draft is canibalisation of a nation... instead to give life to a future generation women would lose their life on the battlefield so a nation dies whereas a nation can survive 500 Years of occupation.

I wouldn't call it cannibalisation.

But, other than that, you have a point. Women can better serve somewhere besides combat.

But you can take that point further, many modern weapons are so powerful they damage the user. Some mitigation is needed.
@litwin . I am not pro-Russian. I had my own street trouble with Russkys but what the NATO does not understand is the fucking Ivan does not bluff. When the Ivan threats with nukes... then will the Ivan use nukes... especially when the NATO thinks and says they are a loudmouth then they are more likely to use nukes....

I think the nuclear winter and the extinction of mankind is not hole of Europe worth... like the former US foreign minister admitted:" Better red, then dead" about the USA nuclear deterrence about Europe (which was a bluff)
Last edited by Skynet on 01 Jun 2024 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
late wrote:I wouldn't call it cannibalisation.

But, other than that, you have a point. Women can better serve somewhere besides combat.

But you can take that point further, many modern weapons are so powerful they damage the user. Some mitigation is needed.

Even Jihadists use women in war but I think military is a macho cult (not all men are suited for this) and a military is not a social institution but a huge death-squad (all other perceptions of military lead to a soft shooting club).
Skynet wrote:Women are by their nature not made for warfare for example the US military has lower physical standards then for male recruits. Many male soldiers suffer after the war with psychological problems which is for women even more detrimental.

Even most men aren’t cut out for combat. What we need is this….

FOR THE EMPEROR!!
@Skynet @Potemkin

Unlike many employers around the world, war is truly, a real deal equal opportunity employer and is all about having women in combat as well as anybody or anything else. Those who underestimate women in combat or the power of a woman, do so at their own peril. War is a true believer in equal opportunity for everybody no matter the race or gender.
RealPolitic wrote:@Skynet @Potemkin

Unlike many employers around the world, war is truly, a real deal equal opportunity employer and is all about having women in combat as well as anybody or anything else. Those who underestimate women in combat or the power of a woman, do so at their own peril. War is a true believer in equal opportunity for everybody no matter the race or gender.

There is a difference between having equal opportunities and actually being equal, @RealPolitic. I could never be a member of the SAS, no matter how hard I trained. And women, on average, are not as strong as men are, on average. The female body is fundamentally built for childbirth, not for combat. They have wide hips, permanently swollen breasts, menstrual cycles, the works. It’s unfair, but it’s just biology. Nobody can change it.

@Skynet @Potemkin Unlike many employers aro[…]

Legal immigrants? Like latin american immigrants[…]

The "vibes" theory of political-biologic[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

@Fasces The Emperor's word is law, democratic p[…]