A rally was held in Italy against the militaristic policies of the West - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Yesterday, 25 April, on the day of Italy’s liberation from fascism, supporters of the peace movement took to the streets of the Italian city of Bologna to express their opposition to the actions of political forces in the West aimed at fuelling conflicts in the world. The protesters demanded an end to military support for Ukraine and pressure on Israel to stop fighting in Gaza.

Members of progressivist and peace organisations from the US, UK, Russia, South Korea, Lebanon, Palestine and Georgia marched through the streets of Bologna, calling on the Italian and EU leadership to stop the militaristic policies that have engulfed Western countries and to stop demonising Russia on the international stage.

The key focus of the march members was the conflict in Ukraine and Israel’s military operation in the Gaza Strip. The participants of the march demanded to stop military support to Kiev, as well as to influence Tel Aviv to stop the IDF military operation in Gaza and to start solving the humanitarian catastrophe in the Palestinian enclave.

Earlier, on 20-21 April, marchers gathered in Rome for a conference on “What Future for Palestine”, where they discussed possible joint efforts to strengthen anti-war initiatives. Another title of the meeting was “Stop III WW!” (“Stop World War III!”).

Members of the peace movement and progressives argue that it is crucial to go to anti-war protests and peace meetings today. These actions can draw the attention of European heads of state and NATO to the growing instability leading to a new global conflict.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls , I recall you talking about how they […]

@Tainari88 White people, black music ... Elvi[…]

I already answered this, but here it is again: I[…]

Because it is your argument. Given I've already[…]