In Memory of the Victims of Palestinian Violence &Terror - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Hamilcar wrote:http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism-%20Obstacle%20to%20Peace/Memorial/2000/In%20Memory%20of%20the%20Victims%20of%20Palestinian%20Violence%20a

יהי זיכרם ברוך
Yehi zihram barukh :(
By GandalfTheGrey
The deaths of Israeli civilians are tragic, and are the result of an extremist minority hijacking the Israeli government and fulfilling the zionist dream.

How long will it be before peace loving Israeli citizens finally say "enough is enough" and stop the zionist criminals? Its time their voices are heard.
By naked_turk
If that read "In memory of victims of violence and terrorism in the middle East," I'd be all for it. As it is, it singles out Palestinians as the sole culprits.
By Comrade Joseph
Furious_Angel wrote:You unrespectful motherfucker!

Ut oh, the baby Zionist is angry. Wahhhhhhh, wahhhh! :lol:
By Furious Angel
Comrade Joseph wrote:
Furious_Angel wrote:You unrespectful motherfucker!

Ut oh, the baby Zionist is angry. Wahhhhhhh, wahhhh! :lol:

I'm not angree, i'm furious >: ! Can't you see it by my nick? :roll:

But seriously, wan't it make you mad if I would laugh about the death of your people?
By Comrade Joseph
Furious_Angel wrote:
But seriously, wan't it make you mad if I would laugh about the death of your people?

If you want to laugh about the deaths of US soldiers in Iraq, then we can laugh about it together. :lol:
By Boondock Saint
If you want to laugh about the deaths of US soldiers in Iraq, then we can laugh about it together.

How old are you anyway? 12? 13 maybe?
By Comrade Joseph
Der Freiheitsucher wrote:He meant mentally. Under which you would be about 11, at the most.

Well that was clever, did you think that up all on your own?
By MB.
This thread is going over the edge. I've deleted a good numbe of the worst posts, but I'll keep cutting if you guys don't stop ragging on each other.
By Boondock Saint
Mr Bill wrote:This thread is going over the edge. I've deleted a good numbe of the worst posts, but I'll keep cutting if you guys don't stop ragging on each other.

Sorry about that Bill I should know better shouldnt I?

Didnt mean to take a dump in your forum, wont happen again mate.
By Comrade Joseph
Shrug, me too. I only replied at first because that guy called my friend a "motherfucker". :|
By MB.
And I've deleted that post.
By Furious Angel
mb wrote:
Comrade Joseph wrote:Shrug, me too. I only replied at first because that guy called my friend a "motherfucker". :|

And I've deleted that post.

I'm sorry about that too... Next time I'll say "you're someone who make sexual relationship with your mother" ;)

But realy, i'm sure that you can understand that it is a very touchy point for every Israeli.

It won't happen again, boss. :hmm:

No one would be arrested if protesters did not dis[…]

Nope! Yep! Who claimed they were? What predat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It seems a critical moment in the conflict just ha[…]

The Crimean Tatar people's steadfast struggle agai[…]