Governance in in South Africa - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of Africa.

Moderator: PoFo Africa Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By politburo player
Global Governance does it work in practice in South Africa /how can be linked with combating HIV / AIDS.

Much of the 'global governance' aid is wasted in Africa. I know that in South Africa specifically, a popular drug called Efavirenz, imported by the ship load to combat AIDS is now being used by the populace as a popular stimulant. They buy or steal Efavirenz pills used to treat people and snort it or smoke it like crack cocaine.

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/he ... enz_c.html

Of course the fact that South Africa's president thinks (or once thought) that taking a shower after sex blocked him from getting AIDS doesn't help things...

Whites commit 0.75% of the crime in SA, almost none of which is violent or sexual in nature and yet most of the white legal gun owners are being ordered or coerced into handing their guns in. Sounds like the commies want to disarm whites before they invade. They have been waiting patiently for 16 years for the signal from the ANC leadership before they start ransacking SA.

So which white race do you belong to? Well my an[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]