Pakistan and India - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in India.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Crazy Brown Guy
NationaliDemocratiSociali wrote:It IS secularized in Iraq, as much as in India. I have researched more on India's secularism more than anyone else on this entire forum, I am sure.

You mean, you know more then a person who lived in India :D
By Comrade Ogilvy
Strange wrote:
NationaliDemocratiSociali wrote:It IS secularized in Iraq, as much as in India. I have researched more on India's secularism more than anyone else on this entire forum, I am sure.

You mean, you know more then a person who lived in India :D

Much more, because India is one of the poorest countries on Earth in terms of GDP, in other words: the average standard of living, this means that the average Indian does not have the ability to afford to spend time educating themselves through non-state means such as personally researching, in India the state is too propagandist for the average student to learn any facts on the reality of the political situation of the Nation in terms of if it is secular or how much secular and in what way and etc.
By Napuljun
NationaliDemocratiSociali wrote:
It IS secularized in Iraq, as much as in India. I have researched more on India's secularism more than anyone else on this entire forum, I am sure.

There is religous diversity, the muslim clerics have too much power, and the people's lives is centered around their religon. Iraq is definetly not secular. As for India and it's Kast sytem I dont know.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Napuljun wrote:
NationaliDemocratiSociali wrote:
It IS secularized in Iraq, as much as in India. I have researched more on India's secularism more than anyone else on this entire forum, I am sure.

There is religous diversity, the muslim clerics have too much power, and the people's lives is centered around their religon. Iraq is definetly not secular.

I thought secularism had to do with the government, not the society.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Napuljun wrote:The term secularism is used for dogmas I think.

So you think that it can be applied in society without state-sponsorchip? I notice that all of the so-called "Secular" peoples of India and Pakistan, such as the Business-class native Hindi-speakers and native Urdu-speakers seem to much more fundamentalist, to the point that they seem to be out of touch with reality or they act crazily intoxicated with religion on purpose but without honesty, such as for exploitive reasons, as in exploiting the ignorant masses. Like I notice that my mother and father are self-claimed secularists and they come from business-class families in Pakistan and all of their friends are either from India or Pakistan and business-class like them, and they are all religious however in a very hypocritical way.
By Ray
The problem is that Pakistan is Religion based with Islamic funadmantalist ruling the roost and the General in a total confusion and India is in a total split personality as to what is secular and pseudo secular.

War?

I hope it never comes as Domani never comes! :lol:

Nukes?

Agreed that both Indians and Pakistanis are stupid, but NOT that stupid!
By susru81
it is very wrong to assume india and pakistan to be so irresponsible that they will start shooting nuks at eachother to win a war over kashmir...it will be the end game for those in power in india and pakistan....both want the trouble to go on and on and on ......it is nice to have a country to hate ...look at america they are in an endless search to find the perfect candidate to hate

I will gladly double down on th[a]t. So after sa[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]