Satire Week Beginning 13/12/04 - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By bradley
raise your right hand if you favour gun control

*raises his right hand*

the gun control mindset - the belief that only the man on the left should have the right to self-defense

might I be so bold as to correct that:
the belief that if both people had guns, one would shoot it. And in that situation in the picture, Society is worse off, no matter who is killed

also that picture is idiotic because the author is under some sort of mistaken belief that self-defence=guns; no guns, no self-defence possible.
By | I, CWAS |
also that picture is idiotic because the author is under some sort of mistaken belief that self-defence=guns; no guns, no self-defence possible.

Actually it's a form of self defense, using your method of reasoning we should disarm millitaries, because two countreis will use them, and society will be worse off. It's amazing what Mutually asured desturction did during the cold war. And that nuclear war between the us and ussr
By Truth-a-naut
Wait... are you comparing MAD to popping some guy that stole your rent-to-own TV?
By | I, CWAS |
Wait... are you comparing MAD to popping some guy that stole your rent-to-own TV?

Yep. This is why you don't see police officers mugged very often
By Devlar
By bradley
TAL, i don't know why I continue to shoot fish in a barrel and point out just how stupid those cox and forkum cartoons are.

Perhaps the cartoonist needs reminding of the other faces that have been on Time's covers, if he seriously thinks the Dems have any reason to be pissed off about Bush being on its cover. It only means he is a megalomaniac just like those who preceeded him on that front cover.
By STA
TAL wrote:Image

I guess that means everybody LOVED Josef Stalin in 1941 then, huh?
By Saf
Anyone who has been to France knows that the typical "The French are arrogant and insult everyone" stereotype is an immature faleshood.

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]