Quaylisms - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
By Smith 2.0
People talk of Dubbya, but Dan is the original superstar. I post in this forum because, well, he is the subject of so much....

If Al Gore invented the Internet, I invented Spellcheck.

The question in life is not whether you get knocked down. You will. The question is, are you ready to get back up... and fight for what you believe in.

I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.

The loss of life will be irreplaceable.
Dan Quayle on the San Francisco earthquake

When I have been asked during these last weeks who caused the riots and the killing in L.A., my answer has been direct and simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame.
Dan Quayle on the complex social issues behind the Los Angeles Riots.

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.

I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix.

I have made good judgments in the Past.
I have made good judgments in the Future.

I am the future.

Perestroika is nothing more than refined Stalinism.
Senator Dan Quayle (9/04/88) (from the Book `The Clothes have No Emperor')

We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.
Vice President Dan Quayle talking about the Mideast situation, 9/22/90 (reported in Esquire, 8/92)

[The U.S. victory in Gulf war was] a stirring victory for the forces of aggression.
Vice President Dan Quayle, 4/11/91 (reported in Esquire, 8/92)

I'm ready.
Vice President Dan Quayle describing his ability to take over the presidency after President Bush vomits and collapses in Tokyo, 1/8/92 (reported in Esquire, 8/92)

Japan is an important ally of ours. Japan and the United States of the Western industrialized capacity, 60 percent of the GNP, two countries. That's a statement in and of itself.
Vice President Dan Quayle, 10/2/89 (reported in Esquire, 8/92)

What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind
at all. How true that is.

We expect them [Salvadoran officials] to work toward the elimination
of human rights.

If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure.

I want to be Robin to Bush's Batman.

We're going to have the best-educated American people in the
world.

The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

Getting [cruise missiles] more accurate so that we can have precise precision.
Vice President Dan Quayle referring to his legislative work dealing with cruise missiles

We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe.
By TROI
:lol: Where do you yanks get these guys from?

Matt
By CasX
Dear god, Dan Quayle is about as good as George Bush, did they over-do a certain illegal substance in their youth? :roll:
By smashthestate
CasX wrote:Dear god, Dan Quayle is about as good as George Bush, did they over-do a certain illegal substance in their youth? :roll:

C'mon, CasX!

Dan Quayle makes Bush look like a genius!
By CasX
C'mon Smash, no-one could make Bush look like a genius ;)
By smashthestate
CasX wrote:C'mon Smash, no-one could make Bush look like a genius ;)

Dan Quayle...
By CasX
Maybe you're right, I think that he was the guy that declared in a speech in Australia that our Prime Minister, David Lange, should be 'liquidised' because of his anti-nuclear stance.
By Al Khabir
I am the future

Sounds more like an Ahnult quote to me.

Judgement day is inevitable...

The Roman Empire split into three parts during th[…]

Yet, here is some man Five Man thinking men are g[…]

New USA weapons

https://youtu.be/hWUJ9aIafWo?si=9twfVrg6izce3kJ3 […]

So you think the WFP is lying. Why would they li[…]